How easy is it to hook up in Ibiza?

stuie said:
Hi guys! :p

Cant be bothered to read this whole thread, but after reading the first page i can guess where it's gone to.

More double standards i see!

Like none of you have ever got laid in Ibiza? :rolleyes:

No kidding, my thoughts exactly. All people are asking for is a little insight. Don't keep it a secret!

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ... well, the ladies of the nite were still strutting their stuff in the doorway of the brothel just past Linekers last week, so with a few "blue ones" the guys are always in with a chance ;).

Living with 7 girls last year I can tell you that people definitely do pull, but technical difficults normally make it a rather tiresome and unfulfiling experience. Then you get a rather stroppy girl and the guys offer of spooning means they get kicked out of bed and not told the way home.

Nature does take its course in Ibiza. If you can pull at home you can pull in Ibiza. If not there is always the doorway scene:lol:?

Only an american would be stupid enough to ask that question but then again only america would let a sexist racist steroid head run a state to provide a perfect american role model but there ya go! an intelligent english version of that question would be what is the male to female ratio. As for falaraki i am not going to comment on that after working there for 2 years lol hope he doesnt read this 7 years l8r he might want to shoot me or have arni take my boots my keys and my motocycle :p

Only an american would be stupid enough to ask that question but then again only america would let a sexist racist steroid head run a state to provide a perfect american role model but there ya go! an intelligent english version of that question would be what is the male to female ratio. As for falaraki i am not going to comment on that after working there for 2 years lol hope he doesnt read this 7 years l8r he might want to shoot me or have arni take my boots my keys and my motocycle :p

It's ok, Arnold is just waiting for the law to be ammended so he can run for president...he's biding his time meanwhile by doing movies like Expendables 2 and proving he can kill mass quantities of people! 8)8)

Look up WanyeUK for the Euro version of someone pulling burds,

Read the first page of this thread and I think its one as bad as the other. you've got the poster who's a little bit of a 'Kevin' but not really harming anyone then you've got the virgins who feel that pulling is banned in Ibiza and if you do try to pull you'll be sent to hell

Look up WanyeUK for the Euro version of someone pulling burds,

Is this on the forum or internet brings up wayne rooney on google and he only screws prostitutes probly like what the first poster eneded up doing lol and comes up with people having a debate about facebook on here?

:eek:

6305680493.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
:lol: :twisted:

Back