how are the drink prices this year? (2007)

Chupitos :?:

Can I be naive and ask whats that??
shots!! :idea:

90.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/

Cheaper by the bottle?

Hi,

In looking at the Amnesia price list can anyone confirm that it's cheaper to buy by the bottle?

To buy 25 vodkas would be 375e ( $700 here in Sydney for a $40 bottle!) a bottle is 180e which is a lot cheaper! Does that include the mixers?

Advice appreciated on how this is at Amnesia and the other clubs.

As far as i know if you buy a bottle you get mixers replenished until your bottle runs out...then again i've never bought one, so this is only heresay.

I don't know if it is my computer, but where it says Amnesia Price List, below there is nothing!

Is there supposed to be an attachment or list because I cannot see anything!

6 euros? Chupitos it is! ;)

Good idea! The only thing is, that as far as I know chupito stands for any drink (non-alcoholic as well) as long as it's served in those tiny glasses like the ones in the picture above...I'm not saying that the ones at amnesia are alcohol free, but I doubt they are strong. So if you are thinking alcohol/price wise, it might come more expencive in the end...I'm going to try some of those anyways, may it be for good or bad ;).

@ dukemasterpro:
The amount of alcohol mixed in a drink at ibiza inculding the clubs, have to be taken in to consideration as well though. You see the drinks are relatively strong even at a club like amnesia compared to some other places or countries in general. They don't tend to use any specific measuring when they do the mixing (even though they serve about the same amount almost every time :rolleyes:) and served in about 1/3 - 1/4 ratio in amnesia the last time I visited, if I remember well. That would be a double or even closer to a triple in some countries BTW... So it might be it would not turn out much cheaper if you would buy a full bottle at amnesia, depending on the size of the bottle of course.

Hi,

In looking at the Amnesia price list can anyone confirm that it's cheaper to buy by the bottle?

To buy 25 vodkas would be 375e ( $700 here in Sydney for a $40 bottle!) a bottle is 180e which is a lot cheaper! Does that include the mixers?

Advice appreciated on how this is at Amnesia and the other clubs.

buying by the bottle is the way to go, everywhere we got a bottle of vodka we had to pay for red bulls but you dont have to pay for all mixers, be carefull for the beggers, the bottle holds much power!! lol.

one thing that annoys me EVERY year is the random people coming up to me and asking for a sip of my drink. When I say 'no' I get the evil eye! :rolleyes:

I paid 10 euro for my water... why can't you??

one thing that annoys me EVERY year is the random people coming up to me and asking for a sip of my drink. When I say 'no' I get the evil eye! :rolleyes:

I paid 10 euro for my water... why can't you??

heh! that happened to me at Space last sunday!

we are in the main room for Sasha or Zabiela (forgot who was on).

i get a water and am walking up to the area behind the stage. some guy asks for a sip...being nice i say sure. then a girl reaches out for the bottle and i'm like okay, go ahead. then without asking, she hands it to some other guy she's with and i'm like wait a second! you guys drink 1/4 of my water and then start handing it around to others without asking? :evil::evil::evil::evil: it wasn't a $ thing - just have some respect and ask if you can take a drink. the guy i took it back from gave me the evil eye and i'm like GFY!

Back