Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there last month for a few nights. Always a favourite, either there or the Abrat, just along the street, are my normal places to go to. Great location, 10 mins walk to cala gracio one way, 5 mins to mambo etc and 10 mins into the town.
We stayed at Abrat in July, so happy down that end.

Review of this hotel?
Staying just now, been here since last Wednesday. Near enough perfect, food is up there with ibiza gran in my opinion. good range of drinks. Down in the IO pool, more chilled, party starts at 4 in the main pool. Today is more disco, yesterday was more like bora bora in the good old days.

Roof top is the highlight, will post pictures later on sometime.

Service from the staff is again perfect in my opinion, we are not demanding though and expect something by clicking our fingers.

We have noticed some little improvements made since our stay so they most be taking onboard some suggestions on trip advisor.

Also loads of new staff started today to cope with demand.

Fly back on Friday, plan to book here again for October.

BTW, just ordered this 💯😍

8BA1FC28-73C3-4002-A454-348540DC6E06.jpeg

Last edited:
Staying just now, been here since last Wednesday. Near enough perfect, food is up there with ibiza gran in my opinion. good range of drinks. Down in the IO pool, more chilled, party starts at 4 in the main pool. Today is more disco, yesterday was more like bora bora in the good old days.

Service from the staff is again perfect in my opinion, we are not demanding though and expect something by clicking our fingers.

We have noticed some little improvements made since our stay so they most be taking onboard some suggestions on trip advisor.

View attachment 14571
Boss!

These two hotels next to each other (OKU / TRS) seems to be directly competing on the service front.

View attachment 14571
Thank you, sounds like it should be a very good trip then 😁

What’s the vibe like this year at boutique hostel salinas? I Stayed there 3 years ago in October when it was run by previous owners.
Can’t remember if older kids were allowed too if anyone knows.
Just asking for a friend who is interested in staying next May.
Any reports are appreciated.

What’s the vibe like this year at boutique hostel salinas? I Stayed there 3 years ago in October when it was run by previous owners.
Can’t remember if older kids were allowed too if anyone knows.
Just asking for a friend who is interested in staying next May.
Any reports are appreciated.
Very chilled. There were a few kids around but it’s definitely a mature setting.

I think we were the only English people staying there (which is absolutely fine by me).

The old Marigna in Figueretas has been renovated and rebranded as Play Hotel Ibiza. 2-minute walk from the beach and the city center...
Good news is that it will stay open during the winter too so if you need somewhere central for your off-season break that's the place!

A few had asked about the recently renovated Blau Park... rooms are well done, spotless and modern as you'd expect. Balcony was big, ideal for a session with a fully sized sofa on there. Seaview is worth paying for too imo. The general lobby area is untouched as yet

Just curious, are the hotels actually full for this month or are they just running at reduced capacity thus low availability?

Seems for pdb area in next few weeks package hols are listing at £2k - 6k which is quite steep. 😯

Anyone stayed at hostal Mari or Roca in san an? Looking for a cheap stay for 3 nights as we will never be in hotel. Normally stay at Tarba but it’s full

Just curious, are the hotels actually full for this month or are they just running at reduced capacity thus low availability?

Seems for pdb area in next few weeks package hols are listing at £2k - 6k which is quite steep. 😯
My friend had his booking cancelled a few hours before he flew out yesterday which I've never heard of before. Got somewhere else but said really pricey

Just checked how much the TRS is compared to how much I paid... £3329 for 5 nights 😯😯😯😯 Not far off double what I paid a few weeks back

Just checked how much the TRS is compared to how much I paid... £3329 for 5 nights 😯😯😯😯 Not far off double what I paid a few weeks back
I know. The prices all seem way over top. They even make Ushuaia prices seem reasonable 🤣

Btw I noticed Ushuaia has a €100 per day required room deposit on check in when was looking at it's T&Cs 😯

not stayed but think that has always been the case for Ushuaia.

Stayed a few times in ibiza gran, the €100 a day was a deposit for food, drinks etc. They don’t take it off if you don’t spend or pay your final bill by cash.

TRS asks for a credit card for extra’s,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back