Have you ever snogged/got jiggy with a celebrity??

I never boldly went where no man had gone before though. Do I win 5 pounds?

As for Klingons, never, but I've found bits of labial toilet paper before.

re the afore mentioned ex-hollyoaks celeb........If i was to go there again, in her present mode.....i would....by way of association now be part of that swinging primrose hill set so would have added sadie frost & kate moss to my list :lol:

If you'd snogged Spock I'd allow it. Or 'star-trecked' Uhura:lol:

istockphoto_1331959_star_trek_hand.jpg

My mate shagged Sol Cambell a couple days before he went AWOL a while ago (she was female i hasten to add)

Not so much snogged but I was at a Rangers FC hall of fame dance and my Girlfriend was taking pictures of some of the players at the end of the night. The legend that is Darren Jackson tried to get off with her. Not got a ****ing clue what he was doing there mind you as he used to play with Celtic.

Once had a short fling with a girl who claimed to have been in the last 3 of an audition to be the 'flake girl' many years ago. She was funking gorgeous and my wife hates her to this day :)

A very flakey claim at getting jiggy with a celeb, but it's the very best I can do:D:?:roll:

I snogged a girl who is now the wife of a Rangers and Scotland player. In hindsight I could have done more but I lost interest as I was still chasing an ex at the time.

I'm going out (and snogging) with a famous Dutch athletics girl. She was in Athens too. Only thing is that outside athletics nobody knows her I think. So it doesn't really count :D

As a bet I chatted up a Miss World contestant once. To my mates horror we both got on great and went out for a date after.

Lovely girl but high, high maintenance and so stunningly beautiful you just couldn't relax around her, as every guy and girl in the room would turn their heads when they saw her.

She was placed in the Top ten at the Final.

Last edited by a moderator:
I touched supermodel Natalia Vodionova's leg once. Does that count?

(I was sitting chatting with her and eating when I accidentally dribbled a drop of salad dressing on her leg :oops:)

I touched supermodel Natalia Vodionova's leg once. Does that count?

(I was sitting chatting with her and eating when I accidentally dribbled a drop of salad dressing on her leg :oops:)

It depends....

If you did it intentionally then yes it counts

accidentally brushed off her.......no!

I sold some stuff to Michael Caine (very rude), Brad Pitt (smaller than I'd imagined) & Nicole Kidman (beautiful) when I was working in London. Too bad I didn't snog all of them. My colleague was at her lunch break when Brad Pitt came by and when I told her she'd just missed him, she ran after him in hysterics - and got fired! Classic.

I sat next to Nicholas Cage in a sushibar. I didn't snog him either.

Got some very bizarre propositions from some arab royal family members...:oops:

Back