Have you ever snogged/got jiggy with a celebrity??

kazza said:
WENT TO COSTA DEL SOL WITH COLLEGE FOR A WEEK FEW YEARS BACK
MET DAVE JOHNSON WHO HAD JUST GOT SIGNED TO NOTTINGHAM FOREST, WAS SORT OF WITH HIM ALL WEEK BUT THAT WAS IT. DIDNT KNOW WHETHER TO BELIEVE HIM AND HIS MATES ACTUALLY WERE NOTTINGHAM FOREST FOOTBALL TEAM , I THOUGHT IF MY DAD KNOWS HIM THEN ILL BELIEVE HIM, WHEN I GOT HOME I ASKED MY DAD IF HE RECOGNISED ANY OF THESE NAMES AND IT WAS THE FULL NOTTINGHAM FOREST TEAM

MOST OF THEM WERE COMPLETE *beep* BUT DAVE JOHNSON WAS A SWEETIE

THATS MY ONLY CLAIM TO FAME IM AFRAID

JUST THINK IF ID KEPT IN TOUCH I MIGHT OF BECOME A FOOTBALLERS WIFE!!! :eek:

Shame on you for not recognising Nottingham Forest :p ;) David Johnson's lovely and he scores lots of goals for us, shame he has got broken leg at the moment :rolleyes:

ive got photos and everything!!
couldnt believe it when i got home and kept seeing him in the paper!!
:eek:

No but my girlfiend used to go out a Pemiership footie player before she met me.

And an ex's sister used to be in The Honeyz.

And Joe Mangle from Neighbours used to live in my street.

But nothing happened between me and joe.

The current Mrs B used to go out with Paul from 'The Salon'.

As a 21 yr old I dipped my toes into the murky waters of z-lister encounters, on a Turkish beach. Remember the rather poor children's ITV programme 'Woof!'? Well it was the girl from that, the one who was mates with the boy who turned into a dog. I hasten to add she was 18 by then!

Ithangyeu.

nish said:
swiss taff said:
No, but I was with Moby when somebody was getting jiggy with him 8)

What, were u like watching in the corner or something ;) :p

Or filming?? :lol:
No, we were in a strip joint in Zurich after his gig, it wasnt full on, but you know what its like in them places ;)

I pulled somebody famous in Space Ibiza a few years ago. I had no idea who she was but when I came home and told some mates I discovered that she was pretty well known.

venom said:
I pulled somebody famous in Space Ibiza a few years ago. I had no idea who she was but when I came home and told some mates I discovered that she was pretty well known.

Are you not going to tell us who then? :D

swiss taff said:
nish said:
swiss taff said:
No, but I was with Moby when somebody was getting jiggy with him 8)

What, were u like watching in the corner or something ;) :p

Or filming?? :lol:
No, we were in a strip joint in Zurich after his gig, it wasnt full on, but you know what its like in them places ;)

Moi>?? Are u insinuating I goto such lurid places?!?!??

Have u been following me? :lol:

Back