Have you ever snogged/got jiggy with a celebrity??

Ive not personally snogged a famous person, but a few years back me and a mate were at Clockwork Orange in london and met Sean Maguire, we never realised who he was, we were just happy to accept all the free drinks, then some screaming girls told us we were really lucky to be with Sean maguire. Well my mate snogged him after that! She also snogged Ricky from Eastenders at Eden, Apparently he was rather keen, so she made a quick gettaway!

i think Kiera is beautiful but it bugs the way she always pouts her mouth out... it is obvious... she has nice lips, so why make yourself have the permanent expression of sucking on a lemon?? It looks dumb. I just watched Pirates a couple days ago (Jonny Depp..... oooooooooooooh :) ) and it was totally bothering me.

ibizagal said:
Ive not personally snogged a famous person, but a few years back me and a mate were at Clockwork Orange in london and met Sean Maguire, we never realised who he was, we were just happy to accept all the free drinks, then some screaming girls told us we were really lucky to be with Sean maguire. Well my mate snogged him after that! She also snogged Ricky from Eastenders at Eden, Apparently he was rather keen, so she made a quick gettaway!

My mate once left the stage half way through his turn at a Karaoke competition in a O'Henery's Pub (on Finchley Rd nr Swiss Cottage for those who know NW London) to chase Sean Maguire, who he'd just spied coming throught the front doors, out of the pub. He then returned to the stage, finished his note perfect rendition of 'Suspicious Minds' and scooped the £100 1st prize. In then revealed he had no idea why he'd chased the ex-'Enders bloke (formerly 'Tegs' in Grange Hill fact fans!), but a contributing factor might have been the two trips he'd necked about an hour before getting on stage. :lol:

"RICKAAAY!" was not involved.

It was my very own "Notting Hill" moment.

I was working for a TV station at the time and bumped into this cute girl on the Space terrace. Starting talking and she asked me what I did. I told her and she replied she also worked in TV.

"What do you do?" I asked.
"Oh I'm an actress." She went on to explain she had just finished a programme for Sky One and it was going to be shown soon.
"Oh," I said, not really impressed, "Is that the biggest thing you've ever done?"
"Er no," she replied. "I used to be in Coronation Street for 8 years."

Throughout the night people kept on approaching her and asking her for her autograph.

It was definitely a very surreal experience.

Did we ever find out what actress this was? Liz MacDonald maybe.....:lol:

I have just read this for the first time and am now really intrigued, must be someone we know if she was stopped for autographs all night.

Bet Lynch??

The only person I know who caned it in clubs from Corrie was the ginger bird who was Bet Lynch's niece. In my Manc days, a friend was dead chuffed that she fancied him until we laughed him out of the house:lol:

the enemy told me that sean maguire was, to quote her, "just a big fcukin hanger on":lol: :lol: for the whole of the ibiza 96 season. during which he proceeded to have a bash with anything with a pulse.:lol:

Didn't see this first time round.

I snogged Yorkshire regional weatherbird Debbie Lindley a mere 17 years ago. Two weeks running, in fact. She was still at school (6th form) and had soft down on her top lip. And huge jugs.

Didn't see this first time round.

I snogged Yorkshire regional weatherbird Debbie Lindley a mere 17 years ago. Two weeks running, in fact. She was still at school (6th form) and had soft down on her top lip. And huge jugs.

Le Freak L'Orange! You are stretching the definition of celebrity there!:lol:

:lol: She was head girl at Mirfield Grammar which was the school where Patrick 'Make It So Number 1' Stewart went (they aren't the same age). Better?

Back