Have you ever snogged/got jiggy with a celebrity??

I tried to chat up Lottie *sigh* in the bollywood tent at bestival 2005 but sadly to no avail.

i've kissed jennifer ellison whilst having a feel of her tits and she also kopped a feel of my love stick.. dirty bitch

a mate of mine saw jade goodies mam on the train the other day apparently, she nearly fell onto him and he was touched by "the claw"

does that count?? :eek::lol:

I once dropped a glow stick in Judgement Sundays & a certain 'judge' took advantage of the situation.

Luckily, the room was filled with amyl nitrate fumes so the experience wasn't too painful.

Mine's more like a lame to fame....
Sex with Dr Dot www.drdot.com think she is famous in Germany and USA and was on Celebrity Big Brother there , but then she went off with Bruce Willis....Ok he was in Die Hard, but I have more hair.
A threesome with an Australian news reader and her mate.
And best of all....a snog with Debbie McGee's sister Donna when I was 13.

Mine's more like a lame to fame....
Sex with Dr Dot www.drdot.com think she is famous in Germany and USA and was on Celebrity Big Brother there , but then she went off with Bruce Willis....Ok he was in Die Hard, but I have more hair.

Well ...

"Pioneer of Backstage Massage

Anywhere

Backstage • Hotel • Home • Office
Anytime

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Any Style" :!::lol:

Well ...

"Pioneer of Backstage Massage

Anywhere

Backstage • Hotel • Home • Office
Anytime

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Any Style" :!::lol:

Hey!! ... it was before she started the massage thing....and she only really is a massage company now.

Hey!! ... it was before she started the massage thing....and she only really is a massage company now.

OK then .. :lol: .... the 3some with the ozzie news reader thing sounds like it could do with a bit more flesh on the bone :idea::!:

Back