Have you ever snogged/got jiggy with a celebrity??

Beckiboo said:
Buckley said:
Beckiboo said:
I've snogged Jon Lynch. The famous East London ball and chain :lol:

:lol:

lol :lol: STOP IT! Do you have a photographic memory of my quotes or something :rolleyes:

My powers of recall are not limited to your ramblings alone Miss Boo - I have a thorough recall of completely trivial information. See posts passim re embarassing myself by accidentally learning lyrics to terrible songs!

i got a peck on the cheek off craig machlaclan after seein his conert wen i was a young lass! any1 remember him?

Danced with Neneh Cherry at Manumission closing last Sept.........p*ssed after an allnight sesh, does that count. ..................err, probably no. :lol:

Scoobie said:
venom said:
I pulled somebody famous in Space Ibiza a few years ago. I had no idea who she was but when I came home and told some mates I discovered that she was pretty well known.

Are you not going to tell us who then? :D

It was my very own "Notting Hill" moment.

I was working for a TV station at the time and bumped into this cute girl on the Space terrace. Starting talking and she asked me what I did. I told her and she replied she also worked in TV.

"What do you do?" I asked.
"Oh I'm an actress." She went on to explain she had just finished a programme for Sky One and it was going to be shown soon.
"Oh," I said, not really impressed, "Is that the biggest thing you've ever done?"
"Er no," she replied. "I used to be in Coronation Street for 8 years."

Throughout the night people kept on approaching her and asking her for her autograph.

It was definitely a very surreal experience.

had an encounter with a pacha bar girl in ibiza, she wasn't famous but she could have been the way she strutted!!1

also snogged girl from trouble tv, don't know her name just remember saying to her 'i saw you on presenting on trouble tv earlier' was at the mos at the time :eek: plus some girl of tv travel shop or something like that was a little keen a sankey's in manchester. niether a-list but talking points down the pub!

:( I want to be a celebrity ligger too!

Bob Downe came onto me in a bar once as did a celebrity chef in a V_____ pub! :lol:

(Best I can come up with!)

Well my master plan of getting a snog from Alex P has gone right out the window since that post the other day - it would be like snogging your Grandad!!!!

got hold of an ex hollyoaks bird many moons ago, before she was on the show, think jamie redknapp was having a dabble too, before me!! :confused:

I met Robbie Williams when i was 11. He was at Port Vale FC in the Players Lounge and i was in there with my cousins boyfriend Ian Taylor (former Port Vale, Sheff Wed, Villa current Derby player) I Plucked up the courage to speak to Rob (being a massive fan) had photo taken and quick kiss on the cheek. God, what id do to meet him now!!!!!! :lol:

Vikkims said:
I met Robbie Williams when i was 11. He was at Port Vale FC in the Players Lounge and i was in there with my cousins boyfriend Ian Taylor (former Port Vale, Sheff Wed, Villa current Derby player) I Plucked up the courage to speak to Rob (being a massive fan) had photo taken and quick kiss on the cheek. God, what id do to meet him now!!!!!! :lol:

robbie was at said hollyoaks birds house one night too, after the hacienda, he was "beaking" like a pro!!! ;)

nish said:
Kiera Knightley and Delta Goodrem are banging down my door as we speak....

....Wow! Sleep typing! must be a new thing! ;) :lol:

an old friend of mine from school has been seeing keira knightley for two years now. lucky sod :D

he's never introduced me though... i guess he knows i'd sweep her off her feet ;)

I hung out with Vin Diesel's little bro Sam... picture a shorter version of Vin, they look like carbon copies otherwise. Nothing really happened because he was too agressive for my taste and I really liked someone else at the time.

Back