Has this place got more lively recently?

Was it because someone posted a picture of his cock?

What was his name?
Dec312010006-1-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
they shouldn't be confused. nakedage was beyond hope. icebaer69 on the other hand was pretty interesting and clearly cares a lot about the real Ibiza. I got off to a bad start with him, but amidst his general (usually entertaining) bitchery and pervery, he made quite a few salient points about the island. Do hope he comes back soon.

Icebaer69 is still on my friends list .. he perhaps comes on here for a peek, maybe if we ask him nicely to come back he will :D

Did someone really post a picture of a penis? :eek: Who was it?

I seem to miss many of the xxxx-gate scandals:eek:

There was a young lady who was hounded off the forum a while ago, I missed that one too.

It would be a real shame if Icey doesn't come back, he never seemed like one who would take the hump about something so simple.

I'm new to the forum but my over excitement of Ibiza has been knocked a bit by FB so thought I'd start posting, some of my mates on FB think that everyone that goes to Ibiza has no imagination and are all chavs that like fry ups every morning and wear football shirts, I contemplated explaining what it is actually like but thought i'd save my breath deleted them and started to post on here!!

I'm new to the forum but my over excitement of Ibiza has been knocked a bit by FB so thought I'd start posting, some of my mates on FB think that everyone that goes to Ibiza has no imagination and are all chavs that like fry ups every morning and wear football shirts, I contemplated explaining what it is actually like but thought i'd save my breath deleted them and started to post on here!!
you know that it's just an exaggeration...
on the contrary to the chavs scene there is/was big gay scene in ibiza since the beginning and it was mostly in the days of la troya (dunno if it still exists), (since i'm the member of none if those teams, fix me if i'm wrong :))

i may agree that maybe in the last decade there is some tendency of more chavs coming to the island but in general i think ibiza still can be proud of what is called "the melting pot" combining all sort of ppl... :)

Excuse me Morbyd but people can make their point exactly how they like it. The same as you think people can write as much drivel as they like
Fair enough.

I just really don't want us to scare off all the new people. It's great to have a critical mass of regulars again as it had gotten quiet for a while.

Everyone's appreciated. With time, the banter shall certainly improve!

Back