Has this place got more lively recently?

It is actually more like walking into a pub and being a bit drunk and a bit loud. Annoying but something that happens in a public space. If we came on to the more sensible threads and started chatting crap then I accept that would be similar to plonking myself down next to you and spouting rubbish in a pub (ie very rude and not acceptable).

But nobody had a problem with it at the time?

I couldn't comment as I've only been a member for the past 6 months.

Now I guess I'll be told I'm a newby and I should know by limits, pay people respect who know better than me and wish things could go back to how they were a few years back.

I couldn't comment as I've only been a member for the past 6 months.

Now I guess I'll be told I'm a newby and I should know by limits, pay people respect who know better than me and wish things could go back to how they were a few years back.

Nooooo I would never mean it like that.

I just thought you were having a dig at me as I mentioned girly threads something you would clearly not be interested in.

Anyway going to shut up now. I dont come on here to get into debates, just like being nosy.

Excuse me Morbyd but people can make their point exactly how they like it. The same as you think people can write as much drivel as they like

So then, your problem is not with mindless threads. It's with the highjacking of threads for unintended purposes.

I'm not going to go back through all your statements now but I think you could have made that point a bit more succinctly and with less name calling and talk of the lower classes :lol:

the mindless threads evolve out of serious discussions because it takes one person to give it the big I AM and drop a chaos bomb on a thread and then your train of thought is lost.

I'm not especially bothered if anyone is offended by anything I've written in this thread. Harsh truths sometimes outweigh diplomatic niceties.

tumblr_lcl3b3i09h1qevvpwo1_400.png

Nooooo I would never mean it like that.

I just thought you were having a dig at me as I mentioned girly threads something you would clearly not be interested in.

Anyway going to shut up now. I dont come on here to get into debates, just like being nosy.

Nope, no dig at all. Sorry if it came across that way.

the mindless threads evolve out of serious discussions because it takes one person to give it the big I AM and drop a chaos bomb on a thread and then your train of thought is lost.

I'm not especially bothered if anyone is offended by anything I've written in this thread. Harsh truths sometimes outweigh diplomatic niceties.

Tell them Olly! now back to your place:lol:

Back