Has this place got more lively recently?

It's either that kind of sh*t or 'man' threads.... very few where I feel I can contribute my correct and valid opinions
Oh, I'm sorry. Please give a list of topics so that we can all tailor our conversations to your needs!

I'd rather have 20 active threads with 20 people babbling about f**k-all (even though sometimes I find myself with little to say about them) than 2 active threads with 4 or 5 of us showing off our powerful intellects.

As I said before, there's room for everybody. Can't find an interesting conversation? Then start one!

I like the frivolous posts to be honest.

And i like it when new posters get a warm welcome and stick around.

I remember when it used to be a bloodbath when a newcomer dared challenge the status quo.

Which is one of the reasons why Francis Rossi doesn't post on here anymore.

I'm not sure why anyone would prefer to talk about 25 subjects that go by the description "f*** all" than one or 2 things with some element of meaning...

quality is better than quantity...

I'm not sure why anyone would prefer to talk about 25 subjects that go by the description "f*** all" than one or 2 things with some element of meaning...

quality is better than quantity...
Then participate in 2 quality threads and don't open the other 25. Problem solved! :D

Forums thrive on activity. And inclusiveness.

Mark said it well: "And i like it when new posters get a warm welcome and stick around."

I like the frivolous posts to be honest.

And i like it when new posters get a warm welcome and stick around.

I remember when it used to be a bloodbath when a newcomer dared challenge the status quo.

Which is one of the reasons why Francis Rossi doesn't post on here anymore.

I remember my warm welcome and posting for the first time and they were talking about the naughty cupboard of something similarly funny/random....shouts to Barbie....I was intrigued and stayed...

some people might be happy-go-lucky, live and let live etc

but not me. oh no.

I personally feel affronted if someone bores me. If I wanted to be bored I would just open my work email (which usually gathers cobwebs during working hours)

I just think there's very few decent writers coming on these days

the american guy in ibiza was a brilliant writer - I was hooked for months

icebaer69 always made me laugh too

as did that preposterous clown super polack and also jonny68

+ madwhitegiant's football comments are always entertaining and informative

the problem is the nobodies - the ones who appear from nowhere - the hit'n'run keyboard ninjas with forgettable monikers who come on and write drivel without having anything interesting whatsover to say

I had toast for breakfast lol
did you really? you are so fcking interesting aren't you.

etc etc

:eek:

Someone please shoot me if i get that familiar with usernames :eek: and the way they come across on this forum :eek:

*Vicky awaits shooting down comment....* :lol:

Back