Hangover club

I thought my sunday roast last night had sorted me out...it hadn't.
Went to the gym this morning and thought i'd try and sweat it out...didn't work either.
Plenty of food this morn and it slowly feels like it's on it's way out.

These days, i wake up fresh as a daisy, quite exciteable actually, clearly i am still pissed :rolleyes: so i know the hangover will hit....

There have been times when ive been a bit over keen for the gym coz im bouncing about.....half way through a good treadmill stint, the hangover hits and i feel like im gona vomit :eek: funny to then see my mate Nikki bowl in the gym looking like death aswell :lol:

absinth makes the heart grow fonder

I actually get bored of drinking before I can drink enough to make me ill the next day.

I wanted to die earlier after celebrating for about 10 hours yesterday.... feel fine now i've had a couple of beers :D

hair of the dog - best known cure for a hangover

A hangover is only your body's way of telling you it needs more drink.

I wish i did :( i just go stupid for some reason :spank:

I dunno. It's just not that much fun. I just get tired and (some say) argumentative eventually. That's not to say I didn't get into proper drunk states in my 20s...

I find drinking's more fun when done over just a few hours, though place, company, etc come into it too.

5am finish Friday so all day on the sofa Saturday football and junk food perfect, but a very sore head wish I could be doing that today  Sat, Went to a club til 6am, then a house party til lunch chilled for a couple of hours (no sleep) and then everyone from earlier party came to mine and didn't leave til after midnight, Seemed like a good idea at the time but as I sit here looking like I have been dug up trying to tell my colleagues it was just a quiet one and that I have had more than 7 hours sleep all weekend and I am starting to realise that fun as it was it probably wasn't one of my better ideas. Hungover?? Not really, spaced out shaking and only really here in body? yeah pretty much

Good job kick mine in the a$$

Dont worry one is not hungover on a Wednesday i just had a random thought....

I can see a positive to the drinks being the prices they are, thus meaning i drink less....

a) No memory loss

and

b) No hangover

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH 8)

:D

I can see a positive to the drinks being the prices they are, thus meaning i drink less....

a) No memory loss

and

b) No hangover

I have only been to Ibiza twice and have only had 1 hangover. I have however spent many days twitching and sweating on a sun lounger..........I like that though :)

I have only been to Ibiza twice and have only had 1 hangover. I have however spent many days twitching and sweating on a sun lounger..........I like that though :)

The hangover doesn't usually kick in until the return home. First drink of the day is usually a beer. :D

a) No memory loss

and

b) No hangover

=MathFormula2.JPG

I tend to not, actually, to my surprise,suffer with hangovers on holiday *touch wood* but am always a little bit worried for fear of it ruining my next day...:confused:

Generally a Vitman C fix and sweating it out in the sun sorts me out to start again the next evening :lol:

Vodka and lemon fanta sounds lush! Very refreshing.....I like vodka as it never makes me ill and you can gradually get merry.....

I dont know about hangovers today but I have severe munchies today :eek:

Vodka Limon , a classic ibiza beach tipple but too many and you'll be needing the gaviscon the next day. Its so acidic!

Back