Hangover club

I'm a member today.
God I feel awful :(

Drinking on a school night...tut tut mr ;)

Saying that, i bl**dy would if i could but id be the queen of this thread for a bout 3 weeks, then im sure id be dead :evil:

I will, however, be a high flying member of this on Sunday :spank:

First Possible drinking session in 2 weeks tonight so gona reserve a quiet little place in the corner for tomorrow

EVERY girl has some in their undies stash - FACT! You know the ones...a bit tired looking, been washed about 300 times but you can't bear to part with them as they're so comfy.

I suppose it's better than keeping boxers with holes in them. Not that I do.

Yesterday was unbareable, absolutely unbareable :evil:

Trying to stomach some pasta at about 7 in the evening was a huge struggle :spank:

5am finish Friday so all day on the sofa Saturday football and junk food perfect, but a very sore head wish I could be doing that today  Sat, Went to a club til 6am, then a house party til lunch chilled for a couple of hours (no sleep) and then everyone from earlier party came to mine and didn't leave til after midnight, Seemed like a good idea at the time but as I sit here looking like I have been dug up trying to tell my colleagues it was just a quiet one and that I have had more than 7 hours sleep all weekend and I am starting to realise that fun as it was it probably wasn't one of my better ideas. Hungover?? Not really, spaced out shaking and only really here in body? yeah pretty much

:eek: That is major....i wouldnt be alive if that were what i got up to....

I actually got the hangover sweats earlier, what the hell is that about...i do feel a bit sick come to think of it....:eek:

Back