Hangover club

I had 3 pints in my hours lunch today..fair to say this afternoon wasn't going to be productive.
Got my transfers for my fantasy football teams sorted though :D

I need to join this club today.

Went for "one" drink after work at 530, ended up getting the last train home at gone midnight, in the bad books with the boyfriend and seriously feeling worse as the day goes on.

Grrrrrr

I had some wine that must of been off last night? hmmm maybe it was the four bottles? I didn't know red wine could go off, that my story and I'm sticking to it.

I was slightly hungover this morning but i've had a few beers while cooking dinner and watching the football so i'm fine 8)

Im there with you on the tired side of things :( i was falling asleep at 8 o clock last night and hadnt done anything all day, except do a few swimming lengths and sit in the sauna and jacuzzi, work that one out :eek:

Morning. Just checking in :(

Red wine & garlic sweats + 09:30 appointment with Dr for a mole check + mismatching, slightly greying underwear = embarrassed BGrrrrl :oops:

:lol: love how you just openly admitted this lol

EVERY girl has some in their undies stash - FACT! You know the ones...a bit tired looking, been washed about 300 times but you can't bear to part with them as they're so comfy.

I just so happened to put mine on in a post-red wine haze this morning :oops: :lol:

EVERY girl has some in their undies stash - FACT! You know the ones...a bit tired looking, been washed about 300 times but you can't bear to part with them as they're so comfy.

I just so happened to put mine on in a post-red wine haze this morning :oops: :lol:

Actually crying with laughter to this, hiiiiiiiiiilarious but shamefully so true :lol:

Back