gone - but not forgotten

what....this guy? remember him outside the rocks at coastline a few times

Attachments

• 073_73.JPG
    073_73.JPG
    809.2 KB · Views: 59
Yip he had a black bat/Dragon getup too pretty freaky at times depending on your mental state from the night before

Great Pics Icoverdale nice one. Coastline was a good addition to San An, if a bit shortlived. Anyone any pics of the Pacha beach bar , think it only lasted one season?

Any tales of Uncle Dave and the purple/whitesnake crew in Ibiza , surely they must've been :cool::)

If the mirror pyramid fountain was still at amnesia, where would it be located?

centre of terrace I think. have never seen it myself there sadly though.

but...a bit more than a year ago I ended up at an afterparty in a villa and have a guess what I found right by the swimming pool? yeah right, a mirror pyramid. I never found out whether it was the original amnesia one or a copy...

I heard it was center of the main room, so those old pictures you see of people sitting around it was actually the main room, before it had a roof.

The terrace didn't really exist back then (late 80's) as the walls and roof were built up around it later on, I remember when I first went the terrace was a big greenhouse and it had low level music, so was more of a chillout area, the main room was where it all happened.

In the 80's it was a 1 room open air club from what I was heard, would loved to have gone!

here is another one fo' ya (david coverdale voice!)...

lr_Ibiza051.JPG

harderfaster

(yours was actually sunseabar ;))
I remember one trip where half the group would spend all day here, the other half at Mambos and me trying not to miss anything (and missing everything ) wandering up and down on the rocks between the two in a befuddled state

Last edited:
I remember one trip where half the group would spend all day here, the other half at Mambos and me trying not to miss anything (and missing everything ) wandering up and down on the rocks between the two in a befuddled state

Mambo.

Wonder what the people in the photo are up to these days. Must have great memories (or not) - like the old Amnesia videos that are part of another old thread.

Wonder what the people in the photo are up to these days. Must have great memories (or not) - like the old Amnesia videos that are part of another old thread.

Theres an amazing 2 hour long radio 4 doc by danny rampling with a wicked soundtrack and great anecdotes from characters of that era. Should be able to find it easy enough.

I went to Amnesia in 1987,wicked to think that I woke op with 2 Amnesia t-shirts next to my bed,
without remembering being there.

Back