gone - but not forgotten

Garden Of Eden
Unity
Star Bar

All the places you would go for a bit crack and laugh in San An post night before you knew it would be 11amish.

Nightlife (West End) - Loved this place for the "West End" nights or warm up bar/club before those big trance nights in 90s/early noughties, good DJs like Toni Oneto, Alex Ellenger and Dermott C. Stewart the manager would always look after us which was nice, he now works a Tropicana.

CJFgn3IWgAA8maN.jpg

When Space was more about the daytime than night time.

For me

Fabric / Inox - What has happened to the building the kind of box like structure on the pavement near what is now Ibiza rocks ?

The Old Kanya ! - RIP :-(

Gorms Garage

Sgt Peppers

The Original Secret Garden - (Before it moved to peppers and then back) - What happened to Blue Rose assume this is closed now too ? - Do the same people own it ?

And Pin Up - Where actually is this in PDB I cant actually place it in my mind.

There was also a day club venue opened not far from Ibiza town - Had problems with the opening and did the odd event but never really got the proper license and closed down (it was full of like storage containers / decorated with them to give an industrial look)

Also where were Glorys, Tahiti & Manhattans ?

Also noticed from my recent visit Beverly has changed names,

I know MC will know these answers

I remember Sgt Peppers was an all-you-can drink type place and unsurprisingly stunk heavily of vomit ! Really used to like the old Kanya design, thought it was iconic Ibiza really. The pool outside was good for meeting caners who'd been right through and the Garlands parties back in 2002 were great there. Though did have the longest ever wait for a meal there that year when it did Thai food

1. The long bus ride from San An to Ibiza Town before they built the new motorway
2. On a similar subject...when the bus station wasn't there and it was outside of Rita'a Canteena at the port.
3. Forgot how bad it was to park in Ibiza town until they built the new car park
4. Bad forest fires outside of San An and San Miguel to Benirras...remember vividly the scorched scrubland and forests for miles.
5. Venue wise...good memories of Coastline, Kanya, Bar M, Kiwi bar (which are still there but newer, except coastline of course)
6. When Ibiza seemed to be all about dance music and none of the ibizarocks malarkey!
7. The guy who had the albino python and dressed all in white selling club tickets around the sunset strip and charged for a photo...anyone remember him??

Whatever happened to Captain Birdseye who used to frequent the clubs in the nineties?
Haha nice one Dirk - I remember him. Pacha was his haunt I think. Hope I'm still going strong like that when I'm his age. Minus the beard - although the the beard adds a bit of class!

Haha nice one Dirk - I remember him. Pacha was his haunt I think. Hope I'm still going strong like that when I'm his age. Minus the beard - although the the beard adds a bit of class!

Used to also see him in Amnesia.

Remember the guy in a suitcase as well? I have a photo of him somewhere.

Not enough characters anymore, a number of people would probably point, laugh and ridicule rather than embrace.

Back