Glasto

Glastonbury just released their first wave of acts.

Emily Eavis: “So, after much consideration given the current circumstances, and with the best of intentions, here is the first list of musical acts for Glastonbury 2020. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
As things stand we are still working hard to deliver our 50th anniversary Festival in June and we are very proud of the bill that we have put together over the last year or so. No one has a crystal ball to see exactly where we will all be 15 weeks from now, but we are keeping our fingers firmly crossed that it will be here at Worthy Farm for the greatest show on Earth!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
As always this is just a taste of what is to come, we plan to announce many more artists and attractions, area by area, over the coming weeks leading up to the full line-up in May.
⁣⁣
In the meantime we post this with much love to all.”

Easy to say but hope we get first dibs on the tickets next time out.

Summer is looking bleak

100%. I really hope we do get first dibs. The buzz of getting the tickets was such that I’m aiming to continue gloating about it throughout this period of unrest even if it is only to members of my family. It could be the only glimmer of joy ffs.

Looking like nothing will happen... At least another year without one direction getting back together..every cloud as they say..But we will have to hear a about the likes if Chris Martin playing online. Be warned people

They're citing the massive undertaking which is the site build being a primary factor in this decision, so I think at the moment there is some hope still for smaller festivals that take place later in the summer.

We are (moved dates) and CITP cancelled also today...

Just watched some of the Glastonbury highlights.. Fckn hell they showed some shit .?
How crap is that Ed Sheeran

I don't think I'll ever go to Glastonbury again, I'm 46 on Monday and can't manage that level of drinking these days and have too many responsibilities to have a week's recovery.

Back