Glasto

The David Bowie set from 2000 Glastonbury is amazingly good, on BBC. This will be played for ever.
I recorded it on an old free view box. Watched about 1:50mins, tried to watch the last ten today but the box will not fast forward properly ??? the crowd shots backed up my memory of the weekend, I can’t see how there were 250,000 people there as reported - it feels way busier now and the site is bigger. Appreciate the set a lot more now

I recorded it on an old free view box. Watched about 1:50mins, tried to watch the last ten today but the box will not fast forward properly ??? the crowd shots backed up my memory of the weekend, I can’t see how there were 250,000 people there as reported - it feels way busier now and the site is bigger. Appreciate the set a lot more now
It's on BBC I player at the moment, bowie is my cultural icon, he changed so much

Got to see chromatics last year.. really good.. the support band Desire I think they were called got great reviews.. only heard their last song..

Back