Glasto

Managed to get them through a friend, we were all trying, I had six devices on the go at once! Looking forward to it now, hopefully this forum will be a good place to exchange info and tips, particularly around the dance music areas. I for one plan to steer well clear of the Pyramid stage, unless rumours of the Stone Roses playing are true.

No matter MM, I've been told it's easier to get tickets in the resale anyway.

Managed to get them through a friend, we were all trying, I had six devices on the go at once! Looking forward to it now, hopefully this forum will be a good place to exchange info and tips, particularly around the dance music areas. I for one plan to steer well clear of the Pyramid stage, unless rumours of the Stone Roses playing are true.

No matter MM, I've been told it's easier to get tickets in the resale anyway.
dont rule the pyramid stage out completely. for the size of the field the sound is really good to be fair

Spoke with a friend who's used it multiple times and says the resale popularity varies dependent on who's been announced.

Heard repeatedly about the night time naughty corner, are we talking Berghain alcove levels of naughtiness or predominantly middle-class English festival levels? Either way, I'll be finding out.

Dunno how my group manages it but 9th year in a row and 30 of us got tickets. Feel so shit for anyone who misses out i honestly do. Every good soul should get to experience Glastonbury at least once but ticket supply just doesn't match demand sadly. Don't give up hope in May resale. Sometimes it can easier as folk don't wanna wait till then to sort summer.

are we talking Berghain alcove levels of naughtiness or predominantly middle-class English festival levels? Either way, I'll be finding out.

Berghain levels of madness. Maybe not as explicit but there is some serious amounts of naughtiness all over the place. A festival that still sells out in half an hour isn't gonna just be an average festival.

Didn't get a sniff on two laptops, one brand new work un that's had enough of f5 and won't work! My iPhone as well on 3G- not a sniff, holding page but no countdown. Mate screen shotted his payment confirmation, I asked him to press back and have a go for us.

Didn't work immediately but got back in and bought our four :eek::eek::eek:

Today has been a good day! Few other mates got them but lots didn't get a chance

Can not wait for another five days of partying. Mrs didn't want to come.. Bet they'll be a few jealous digs over the next few months :twisted:

Got back from Ibiza late last night, still made my 8:45am alarm. Turns out 3/4 of the rest of our group were in K-holes @ around 9am this morning so only 3 out of 8 of us were actually trying.

We didn't get through! Gutted.

Fingers crossed we score in April otherwise I'll have to work it!

I asked him to press back and have a go for us.

Didn't work immediately but got back in and bought our four :eek::eek::eek:

:twisted:

Its the old press back trick thats given us to success over the years i think. Its never failed us yet. Its just getting to the actual booking page thats an absolute task :lol:

Back