Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

New to the forum but long time Ibiza visitor.
Very mixed news here in the UK regarding access to Ibiza / Spain for none essential travel at the moment.
I have a flight booked early June to Barcelona and then an overnight ferry to Ibiza to take up accommodation cancelled from 2020. I realise a negative Lamp or similar test will be required and then isolation when I get back home but does anyone see any other complications that may prevent my journey? Don’t really want to fly to Barcelona then get put back on the plane home or not make the boat. I would appreciate any helpful or constructive comments.

New to the forum but long time Ibiza visitor.
Very mixed news here in the UK regarding access to Ibiza / Spain for none essential travel at the moment.
I have a flight booked early June to Barcelona and then an overnight ferry to Ibiza to take up accommodation cancelled from 2020. I realise a negative Lamp or similar test will be required and then isolation when I get back home but does anyone see any other complications that may prevent my journey? Don’t really want to fly to Barcelona then get put back on the plane home or not make the boat. I would appreciate any helpful or constructive comments.

as of today you still need a good reason to enter spain. we hope this will soon change

Ryanair have moved my flight from the 3rd to the 5th of June.

I'm not sure what to do now. The quarantine doesn't bother me too much but wearing a mask outside does.

So Friday the EU confirm their “white” list of countries they will permit to arrive is that right? Rate limit seems to be 75 per 100k and UK currently at 44. Then it’s up to the UK whether they add Spain and/or the Balearics to their “green” list given their figures in relation to this, which still seem very settled.

I just hope all these testing requirements start go fade down the futher into summer we get, complete headache

So Friday the EU confirm their “white” list of countries they will permit to arrive is that right? Rate limit seems to be 75 per 100k and UK currently at 44. Then it’s up to the UK whether they add Spain and/or the Balearics to their “green” list given their figures in relation to this, which still seem very settled.

the way I understand this would be the new limit but for accepting countries with vaccinated AND unvaccinated people (with a test though I guess).

I'm sure we'll soon know more about it all.

The UK roller coaster ride continues. From the Guardian this evening.

Ministers and scientists have in effect warned Britons not to place much hope in the idea of an overseas holiday this year, saying travel to almost all countries remains off-limits and hinting that the “green list” of permitted destinations is unlikely to grow quickly.

The robust stance is likely to anger Conservative backbenchers who are warning of dire consequences for the travel and aviation industries without change.

Back