Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Oh, why not? No wifi/data or simply wouldn't open?
I've not managed to either download or print off the certificate, might do a screenshot or photo of it, hope that's enough!
It wouldn’t open and gave an error message. Can’t remember what it said. You can email yourself the pdf and show that on your phone I expect.

Sorry for slow reply. Yes was selectable on the site when we booked. Always looked closed when we walked past too and even when we went for the test but was actually open, was a few weeks back now though so not promising that’s still the case!

It's definitey defintely closed now. No worries though, my hotel had a walk-in testing service with Galeno Clinic, 3x a week

It looks like the NHS has had a U-turn on letting people get their 2nd vaccine before 8 weeks, which is ruining my plans for September...
My best mate had the same issue. He was due out here yesterday so 2 weeks ago spent all day in London going around different vaccine centers, every one said no 🤦🏻‍♀️

It looks like the NHS has had a U-turn on letting people get their 2nd vaccine before 8 weeks, which is ruining my plans for September...

Really ?! Where have you seen that? My mate needs to get his second this week - at 4 weeks (Pfizer)

Getjabbed reddit still has recommendations of places ‘early’

Really ?! Where have you seen that? My mate needs to get his second this week - at 4 weeks (Pfizer)

Getjabbed reddit still has recommendations of places ‘early’
I went to my local walk in and they have a sign outside saying they are refusing 2nd jab walk-ins if you have had your first jab after "X" date as well as a sign saying they will not give anyone a vaccine less than 8 weeks in between.

The NHS advice on this has changed also

I went to my local walk in and they have a sign outside saying they are refusing 2nd jab walk-ins if you have had your first jab after "X" date as well as a sign saying they will not give anyone a vaccine less than 8 weeks in between.

The NHS advice has always been 8 weeks though, but the clinician running the walk in centres had say, mainly depending on take up + expiry dates on vaccines to drop down to 3 weeks (for Pfizer) if needed. There is still reports of places in London accepting 3-4 weeks from first jab on Reddit even today, but I do wonder if some places are tightening up given they are allowing 16+ year olds now, so they want to make sure they can meet all that demand. Fingers crossed my mate can get his sorted this week

It's no wonder we're being overtaken in terms of fully jabbed people if that's the case. Just have to get an outbound test I guess :rolleyes:

It's no wonder we're being overtaken in terms of fully jabbed people if that's the case. Just have to get an outbound test I guess :rolleyes:
As I’ve said before, it’s going to be a way of life to travel for some time (I guess I’m used to it). Getting tested before travel and then on the way back (in dubai you also get another PCR test on arrival - free by the way). The problem is some countries are charging prohibitive amounts for a test. To go back on topic, I thought the arrangements on arrival at Ibiza were brilliant (unless you are stupid like me and didn’t update my locator - even then it was not too bad).

Im going to cala llonga on the 6 sept..im fully vaccinated but i think i have to take a pcr test to before i have to fly back to the uk..does anyone on here know the cost of these tests in ibiza please.so i dont get a big shock while im in ibiza.

Im going to cala llonga on the 6 sept..im fully vaccinated but i think i have to take a pcr test to before i have to fly back to the uk..does anyone on here know the cost of these tests in ibiza please.so i dont get a big shock while im in ibiza.
The UK currently accepts antigen. There are places in Cala Llonga that do these for €30

So, Matt’s journey from STN to Ibiza with Ryanair

Went to the airport 4 hours early as he had purchased a rapid PCR which is done there (results in 3 hours or less). Thinking that he would need to get checked to get through security, he waited a while until he got bored and thought he’d wing it anyways.

Because he had no luggage, he waltzed through security and bag check with no checking of testing or passenger form.

Queuing to board - the Ryanair staff asked him if he had a negative test and he showed them the Randox day 2 results (which we were explicitly told he wouldn’t be able to be use to board - exactly why we spent £95 for the airport one)

Spanish health form checked thoroughly this side.

You can take this with you and do it yourself out there within 72 hours of your flight home, email a photo to them and they email you back a certificate within a day or so >> https://www.c19testing.co.uk/rapidtravel/

there will be signs everywhere offering them, you'll be fine. Especially if you're staying in a hotel
So knocking about Ibiza town, I will come across clinics and pharmacies offering antigen/PCR tests that are acceptable in the UK? Walk-in??

Back