Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Quick question i was trying to fill out the spth on the app and it asks for the flight number,when do you get the flight number nearer the time as i cant see it my end.sorry its the first holiday ive ever book im a rookie.B709E91A-1385-4F47-86D5-86C6269E424B.jpeg

When I arrived from Dubai at Barcelona they didn’t ask for anything expect my passport (although I had it all arranged of course). Saying that I guess they know that you’ve already been cleared by you airline (otherwise it’s the airlines fault?)

Ohh very cleaver well done.i wonder what that is for ryanair.ill have to google that.i mean,how are people meant to work that out🤷🏼‍♂️

@Dereklad is a bit strange that it didn't display the full, correct flight no on the screenshot you posted tbh. I would expect to have seen it there

Most airline or holiday package bookings will display the flight info in the booking section of your account or the confirmation email

If you're ever in doubt, type the departure airport, destination airport, airline and time of departure into google and it'll come up good

Ah, thank you. So I need to fill out a new locator form - glad I checked!

It was all a bit of a hassle in the end (not helped by the fact I’ve done an all-nighter and got the 8am flight)….they were very nice down Ibiza airport but didn’t really know how to process me. The app seems to be for people only arriving in Spain (and mine had expired) - at least that’s what I understood when trying to fill it in….I presume there’s a different one for residents? Thankfully my vaccination certificate got me through in the end. It’s probably the case of me being thick more than anything!

It was all a bit of a hassle in the end (not helped by the fact I’ve done an all-nighter and got the 8am flight)….they were very nice down Ibiza airport but didn’t really know how to process me. The app seems to be for people only arriving in Spain (and mine had expired) - at least that’s what I understood when trying to fill it in….I presume there’s a different one for residents? Thankfully my vaccination certificate got me through in the end. It’s probably the case of me being thick more than anything!

But at least you're here!

Vaccine confirmation and Spanish locator form checked very thoroughly at both Gatwick & Ibiza Airports yesterday.

Surprised how smoothly it went at Ibiza Airport and it was probably one of our quickest arrivals!

Re the current Day 2 test in the UK, is it worth booking in to get it done in person? My Mum joins us next Sunday (after our partying!) and is worrying about booking a test in advance at a place in the UK.

Can only see one Ibiza centre on their website, which looks like Ibiza Town. Was the Playa/Pinet one selectable on the website at the time you booked? I've walked past it a few times and it looks closed
Sorry for slow reply. Yes was selectable on the site when we booked. Always looked closed when we walked past too and even when we went for the test but was actually open, was a few weeks back now though so not promising that’s still the case!

Ive got a quick question..we just need the nhs app to show our status right?not the nhs covid app.getting a bit confusing with all these bleeding iphone apps..

I printed my certificate off via the app. The app has not worked for me a couple of times so it seemed easier to have a hard copy.
Oh, why not? No wifi/data or simply wouldn't open?
I've not managed to either download or print off the certificate, might do a screenshot or photo of it, hope that's enough!

ive just downloaded a pdf copy to my iphone,it says the barcode expires 30 days from download.lucky i go on the 6 sept.just saying it will expire.
Oh, why not? No wifi/data or simply wouldn't open?
I've not managed to either download or print off the certificate, might do a screenshot or photo of it, hope that's enough!yes i might

Back