Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

I used the Chronomics tests a couple of weeks ago, they are just as you say, take and send a picture of the result, no video involved.
For the day 2 test on return you post the result in a priority post box. All worked well.
That’s reassuring. Thankyou

Personally just postponed our Ibiza trip until Thursday 21st - Tuesday 26th October for various reasons.

The way I'm seeing it right now the UK is about the most open/free place in Europe right now and August is our last month of "summer" (I used the term loosely with this year's weather) so it seemed like a bonkers time to fly out to Ibiza as things stand.

Those dates in Ibiza are the last roll of the dice in the hope for some nightlife, but further than that the island will by then be less busy and thereby easier to get into restaurants and onto beaches etc. Plus - Ibiza is ALWAYS better than the UK in October! Fingers crossed for then!

Oh sod it I'll go in October. Even if it's only five full days.

So I need (from the UK) nothing at all outbound except the vax certificate and Spanish locator form;
Book one antigen test from salutlabs who will come to me - get the result via e-mail
Show the negative result to the departures desk (Ryanair it will be)
Fill in the UK pax locator form
Do a day 2 antigen test back home

What have I missed? If it all goes well then I'll have done it once, out of the way so book some hols for 2022 having had the experience.

EDIT; I'll have a covid test just before I go too, so that I know there's a good chance when I test over there I'm negative.

We got our return tests from these guys close to Playa Pinet/Reggae Beach, couldn’t have been easier - https://15minutetest.com/es/en
Booked an appointment a couple of days before, turned up about 10mins early and were the only people there and seen straight away, in and out within 2mins (max!) had the results 15mins later.
Can only see one Ibiza centre on their website, which looks like Ibiza Town. Was the Playa/Pinet one selectable on the website at the time you booked? I've walked past it a few times and it looks closed

Oh sod it I'll go in October. Even if it's only five full days.

So I need (from the UK) nothing at all outbound except the vax certificate and Spanish locator form;
Book one antigen test from salutlabs who will come to me - get the result via e-mail
Show the negative result to the departures desk (Ryanair it will be)
Fill in the UK pax locator form
Do a day 2 antigen test back home

What have I missed? If it all goes well then I'll have done it once, out of the way so book some hols for 2022 having had the experience.

EDIT; I'll have a covid test just before I go too, so that I know there's a good chance when I test over there I'm negative.
You changed your mind quick🤣

Least a bit easier now to get there

I am still in two minds to go in October will see what my friend wants to do....I think it will be an expensive trip if I decide to do cova santa Etc

You changed your mind quick🤣

Least a bit easier now to get there

I am still in two minds to go in October will see what my friend wants to do....I think it will be an expensive trip if I decide to do cova santa Etc
I dunno. Really don't. Thing is I'll be solo so if I'm forced to isolate then it will be a bit of a drag getting stuff to me, and in a tiny room too *suppose I could ask for an upgrade to double with balcony*. Hotel might bring food up that thay provide, but I can't find any Ibizan delivery shops (like we have in the UK) on-line for all the extra stuff. Even so, four walls for ten days would do my head in.

But I want to go so much... Might just call it quits and change to a 24/48 hour long wekend so I know the 72-hr test result before I set off.

This is all so shit.

I dunno. Really don't. Thing is I'll be solo so if I'm forced to isolate then it will be a bit of a drag getting stuff to me, and in a tiny room too *suppose I could ask for an upgrade to double with balcony*. Hotel might bring food up that thay provide, but I can't find any Ibizan delivery shops (like we have in the UK) on-line for all the extra stuff. Even so, four walls for ten days would do my head in.

But I want to go so much... Might just call it quits and change to a 24/48 hour long wekend so I know the 72-hr test result before I set off.

This is all so shit.
I know it's difficult to know what to do in these times

Long weekend sounds good for plan b

Okay can someone help me with UK testing stuff… my brain is fried 🤯

Is there somewhere you can just get the day 2 test, as will only be in the UK for 3/4 days.

Also, can that test result be used to get back into Spain?

No biggie, missus had to isolate for 10 days anyway because she's only had one jab so far, I got notified yesterday to stay in until Friday. I was working from anyway, and the kids are off school. Had to miss pre-season footy training tonight, but really enjoyed my first ever online grocery shop for delivery :lol:, so pros and cons really!

For competeness, the current Mrs' Buckley's day 8 test came back negative yesterday. My only conclusion is that given we were flagged as a contact with a positive case, which can only be from the plane, all four of us had one negative test since and the wife has had one extra, also negative. is the genuine risk is minimal.

Small data set, I grant you

Is there somewhere you can just get the day 2 test, as will only be in the UK for 3/4 days.

You can book a day two test from randox, use code test21 and get a 5 pound discount, it's 48 pound for the test

If double jabbed and 24 days passed since last one only need vax cert to get back to spain, no antigen or pcr

Is there somewhere in the UK you can have a test delivered to and collect when you get there?

A lot of places seem to treat day 2 tests differently and charge different prices than a “standard” PCR. But as far as I can make out it’s simply a PCR required so that’s what I ordered from National Pathology for £40. When you order the test, they send you the URN code in your email confirmation which is required for the locator form. Test results are quick to come back. Evening of the following day we posted them.

There are walk in / pre booked options at Boots or at major airports with Randox etc for PCR depending on where you’re arriving. But I’m not sure if you get a URN with these bookings?

As for using that result to fly back… on the face of it, I don’t see why not? We got a certificate which would tick all the boxes required for travel. Unless anyone can spot any pitfalls? As long as it’s taken within 72 hours of your arrival time back in Spain.

You can book a day two test from randox, use code test21 and get a 5 pound discount, it's 48 pound for the test

If double jabbed and 24 days passed since last one only need vax cert to get back to spain, no antigen or pcr

not double vaxxed - ca that radox test be used to get back into Ibiza?

Back