Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

Never had an issue with shorts and a tshirt in Privilege, Space, Amnesia, Eden or Es Paradis in any of my last five visits.

Not been to Pacha yet, but they tend to be a little bit stricter from what others have said on the forum.

Thanks for that. 50/50 on a visit to Pacha this year but hopefully wont have any issues wearing shorts for other clubs :)

I've noticed in a review from this year that people were being turned away from Cream for being underage. Have they started asking for ID more stringently this year? My daughter and her boyfriend are both 17 and wanted to go to Together and maybe one of the Ushuaia events. I'm guessing it's best to buy tickets on the island beforehand so you don't need to take your passport as ID

cheers

^That might still.not guarantee entry, i read it as they were trying to sell tickets outside after being refused

ushuaïa is very strict with the 18 years rule, as is space.

as for dress codes, you can luckily still get into all the big clubs wearing shorts and also flipflops if you want (although I wouldn't recommend flipflops). exceptions to this rule are:
- vip areas; general rule is long trousers and closed shoes for men
- the two upmarket restaurant/clubs lío and heart; definitely wear long trousers and proper shoes if you're a guy.

How are Pacha with t-shirts?
I've always been told to wear a shirt there, and have done, but last few trips have noticed increasing amounts in t-shirts so am guessing that will be ok?

Never had a problem wearing t-shirts in pacha or vests for that matter majority of the men when ever I have been have been in t-shirts

yeah t-shirts and even vests are absolutely fine - they just don't want beachwear or soccer tops.

Never really been asked ID just credit card. My mate got searched by the bouncers at space he had one pill for himself all they did was take it off him and let him in.

Eden didnt even bother checking me the once probabley because my eyes was like disco saucers.

Ive put my surname twice this year i.e

1st name surname surname

on the my club tickets someone has already said on here it wont be a problem

They are really laid back compared to barcelona

Okay so just double checking.

Recently i bought tickets with

First name. Surname. surname

Instead of first name. Surname

Would that be ok? Its a long way to go to not let get in due to a typo!

Plus? How come on some tickets ive got them down for 2 people on one ticket.

But music on and hyte for example for two people

Its my name on one ticket

And the same for my girlfriend. My name and one ticket

you'll be fine in both cases.

some club require one ticket per person while others accept one ticket for a few people.

just some info for those with 17 yr olds trying to get into clubs….my 17 yr old son managed to get into Space and Sankeys but not Ushuaia. He had paid for a fake id card before he left the UK, was asked for it at Space and got in but had it taken off him at Ushuaia and sent packing. Sankeys..he got in on a guest list no questions asked.
Seeing Carl Cox at Space was his clubbing debut, hasn't stopped talking about it since!

Anyone know how they are at Destino for vests (on men)? Boyfriend is refusing to wear a t-shirt when the sun is out... assuming it'll be ok as it's outdoor but thought it'd be wise to check.

Anyone know how they are at Destino for vests (on men)? Boyfriend is refusing to wear a t-shirt when the sun is out... assuming it'll be ok as it's outdoor but thought it'd be wise to check.
Yeah, I'm sure there were people in vests when I was there a few weeks ago. Also, although it's outside, because of the position of the stage area it's shaded quite early. Depending on time of year/sunset time and what time you arrive you might find you won't be in the sun for long.

just checked with destino. vests are OK, but not in combo with swim shorts and flipflops...so you get the picture, they don't want people that look as if they'd arrive straight from the beach.

Space have always asked me for ID. No other club has seemed to bother, strange one on Space, My mate just came back and he couldnt provide his ID as he left it in the hotel room, so his mate logged onto facebook and just showed the security staff his facebook picture/page to show it was his name matching his credit card. (This was with a spotlight ticket)

I'll always take whats required though, as i just know the time i dont ill get rumbled :lol:

Or I might wait it out and use pay pal few days before I fly....

just checked with destino. vests are OK, but not in combo with swim shorts and flipflops...so you get the picture, they don't want people that look as if they'd arrive straight from the beach.

Thanks Stivi, yes definitley thinking more vest, cargo shorts and trainers.

Do you have to wear pants/trousers for Space VIP? I know you have to for Pacha, but never had a table in Space.

Mates have got a table booked for Elrow on the 3rd next month, but don't think I couod handle the temperature in Space with jeans on, looking on doing Ants then just meeting them in Space later on in the night, if its definitely no shorts in the VIP

shorts are ok for space vip, but make sure you look a bit smart still. I wouldn't go with the shortest shorts and a vest that hardly covers anything

Back