Friday........

We had a boy come in the other day, I was covering reception at the time - god his eyes were amazing!!! I knew he was young but I took a copy of his ID and he was about 18........I sort of felt a bit wrong being 9 years older :lol:

There is nothing wrong with that 9 years no big thing. You could teach him things

Arent you going for a week?

Ok you might miss someone but come on.....a holiday & to Ibiza as well! I trust as soon as she gets there she will change that opinion.....espec for your sake too!

Yeah a week....clearly she cant cope that long :rolleyes: what a mack :spank:

Were all gona miss our BF's but it isnt effecting my excitement for this holiday :D

Yeah a week....clearly she cant cope that long :rolleyes: what a mack :spank:

Were all gona miss our BF's but it isnt effecting my excitement for this holiday :D

It never should! Just because you might have a good time (and without them) doesnt make you a bad person, why do people not realise this?

Our mate Matt, came to Ibiza for a week, cried about leaving his gf, asked if we'd mind if he didn't come at the check-in desk, and then spent the week with his phone glued to his ear, so he had a nokia-shaped white patch where the sun hadn't had access! We made him leave his phone at the hotel one night and when he 'popped to the loo' after our starters in a restaurant, not returning by the time we were on dessert, we found him at a payphone:lol:

She binned for some bad boy not long after we got back.........

I said to my BF....

'If i see Emma attached to her phone on this holiday all the time, im gona lob it over the roof top from our hotel' :lol:

My pet hate is people on there phones constantly when on holiday :evil:

I said to my BF....

'If i see Emma attached to her phone on this holiday all the time, im gona lob it over the roof top from our hotel' :lol:

My pet hate is people on there phones constantly when on holiday :evil:

Mine too - nothing wrong with sending a text or whatever but thats about it......

It never should! Just because you might have a good time (and without them) doesnt make you a bad person, why do people not realise this?

Her BF reffered to it as 'Cock City' the other day.....yes he is an immature little scrote :evil:

Little do the girls know...when we land on Saturday night, im straight to the shop for a bottle of sambucca and were all getting on the shots, whether they like it or not, il have her forgetting about IT before she knows it :lol:

Jay's right on the Milf. They've got have kids to be a 'Mum I'd Like to ****':p
Yes, but a 20-something mother, while perhaps being a m.i.l.f., can't be MILF! She's got to be old enough to be your mother... or at least significantly older :!:

Her BF reffered to it as 'Cock City' the other day.....yes he is an immature little scrote :evil:

Little do the girls know...when we land on Saturday night, im straight to the shop for a bottle of sambucca and were all getting on the shots, whether they like it or not, il have her forgetting about IT before she knows it :lol:

Oh god - one of those boyfriends, who tries to imply the worst. Yep been there done it!

Oh god - one of those boyfriends, who tries to imply the worst. Yep been there done it!

aint we all, soon learnt from that...

funnily enough, this takes me back...

an ex of mine said to me when i was 18 and itching to go to Ibiza....

'if you go there consider yourself single' :evil: what a *****....

Soon packed my stuff and left that twat :lol:

Yes, but a 20-something mother, while perhaps being a m.i.l.f., can't be MILF! She's got to be old enough to be your mother... or at least significantly older :!:

You might want to see your shrink with that one Morbs:lol:

the thing is boys tend to judge girls by their own standards so if they imply that they think your gona jump into bed with the first guy you see then its probably because thats exactly what they would do so clearly aren't worth being with .

Back