Friday........

I have never dated anyone younger me, i would of said generally that i wouldnt like to either but you cant rule these things out completely.....

But i have found, from personal experience that age gaps can cause problems, in the respect that you may both want different things...

I once dated a guy date years older than me - wtf was i thinking :eek:
He may of been 32 but the prospects of a 10 year old...i was more 'mature' than him :confused:

Well chuffed ive bagged a bf the same age as me, esp as were both at the same stage in our lives...as in still having fun and wana enjoy holidays etc before the errr....baby making stage comes :eek:

:lol:

I think so yes, I dont really have the urge to party every weekend now - maybe every couple of months if that!

So far this year I have only indulged in

Feb
Apr
May

with potentially naughtiness scheduled in for

Aug
Sept

So not every weekend as in the past - its actually been the last few years where the sleep deprivation is just not fun anymore - and I actually enjoy the weekend mornings when I am dragging myself out of bed rather than dragging myself up the stairs to bed.8)

Otherwise I am going to end up as the female version of Keith Richards :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant!

Loving Dorian. :lol:

Still got it then? ;)

I've been thinking about the age thing a lot recently as I've officially never dated anyone younger than me.

First boyf = 16 years my senior. :eek: :eek:

Second = 12 years.

I must admit that when I was in my late teens I used to fancy significantly older women ie. Mid to late 30's.

But now If I was single i'd probably be attracted to much younger :confused:

I must admit that when I was in my late teens I used to fancy significantly older women ie. Mid to late 30's.

But now If I was single i'd probably be attracted to much younger :confused:

Don't care what the age is (proviso - within about a 20-50 range) as long as they're fit, fun and funky. Find myself attracted to women at the lower end of that scale :eek: but the novelty has a habit of wearing off pretty quick these days (about an hour tops usually !! :lol:). The bit in the middle's generally the most fun !

Back