Friday........

:lol: :lol::lol::lol: I told this woman I was leaving work and getting married and she just looked at me and said "ooh never had you down as the type men marry - you look like the type they would have affairs with"

I was totally :eek:

How did you take that?!?!

PS Loving the Dorien quote!! Bet he remembers you forever, his first crush on an older lady ;)

My Friday is good so far, been to the docs this morning so came in late, means I cant take a lunch break though and Ive had 2 invitations to go out for lunch :spank:

Still the sun is shining, its Friday, and I have a night to myself tonight to just CHILL

Liking this :lol:

My Friday good so far. Rode out 3 horses on the grasslands next to our house. It was where Braveheart was filmed so scenery is beautiful and it was such a lovely morning.

We also have a Spanish Student from Pamploma staying with us to learn English. Shes a little nervous as its her first trip away from parents, so we are trying to make her feel at home best we can.

Also trying not to get annoyed about the fact my mother in law (well shes not as we arent married but you know what I mean...) turned up uninvited last night while I was out and said that "I am never in"

Not sure whether to be offended by this or not.........

Happy thoughts Emma, happy thoughts......:lol:

Also trying not to get annoyed about the fact my mother in law (well shes not as we arent married but you know what I mean...) turned up uninvited last night while I was out and said that "I am never in"

Not sure whether to be offended by this or not.........

Happy thoughts Emma, happy thoughts......:lol:

:lol:

We nearly bought a house about 200 yards from my in-laws....:eek:

WTF were we thinking???

How did you take that?!?!

PS Loving the Dorien quote!! Bet he remembers you forever, his first crush on an older lady ;)

I didnt know how to take it - offended or chuffed to be honest...:confused:

Anyway - I am not the type to "have an affair" I am totally monogamous so I guess I can laugh about it really :)

Also, what's the difference between Cougar and Milf? Is a Milf someone who is older and fancied by a younger person and a Cougar is someone who goes out hunting for younger prey? :oops:

Shoot me now :evil:

GF is in a miserable mood atm and the words 'tbh im dreading Ibiza' were spelt out in an e-mail to me :evil:

Thing that pissed me off most was her saying shes really gona miss her loser, dickhead bf :evil:

Try 4 months without seeing your bf whilst hes doing his bit for our country :evil:

Glad her mood aint put a dampner on my buzzing mood for this holiday :D
The meet up with all the girls tonight will be eeeer interesting :rolleyes:

This is the beginning of the big American bank holiday The 4th of July Independence day. That is to celebrate the war we told the British what's what's:lol: So today will do a bit shopping for a BBQ on Monday, and work my way around the golf course.

@ Buckley "As the turd goes by"

@ Pups the young lad will think maybe he has a chance or at least a **** fantasy:oops:

I didnt know how to take it - offended or chuffed to be honest...:confused:

Anyway - I am not the type to "have an affair" I am totally monogamous so I guess I can laugh about it really :)

Also, what's the difference between Cougar and Milf? Is a Milf someone who is older and fancied by a younger person and a Cougar is someone who goes out hunting for younger prey? :oops:

Milf = 20-30 women with children

Cougar 40 plus looking for a young stud

snagglepuss = 60 plus with money looking for a boy toy

Shoot me now :evil:

GF is in a miserable mood atm and the words 'tbh im dreading Ibiza' were spelt out in an e-mail to me :evil:

Thing that pissed me off most was her saying shes really gona miss her loser, dickhead bf :evil:

Try 4 months without seeing your bf whilst hes doing his bit for our country :evil:

Glad her mood aint put a dampner on my buzzing mood for this holiday :D
The meet up with all the girls tonight will be eeeer interesting :rolleyes:

Could not be dealing with that :lol:

Milf = 20-30 women with children

Cougar 40 plus looking for a young stud

snagglepuss = 60 plus with money looking for a boy toy

hmmmm so too old and childless to be a MILF, too young to be a snagglepuss and I cant be a Cougar cos I am not the one looking.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep. that looks about right.

(totally disagree with Jay's definitions!)

We had a boy come in the other day, I was covering reception at the time - god his eyes were amazing!!! I knew he was young but I took a copy of his ID and he was about 18........I sort of felt a bit wrong being 9 years older :lol:

That jst topped all her moans tbh :rolleyes:

I feel like shaking her and saying....

'are u mad !!! were going to Ibiza !!! think properly woman' :spank:

Arent you going for a week?

Ok you might miss someone but come on.....a holiday & to Ibiza as well! I trust as soon as she gets there she will change that opinion.....espec for your sake too!

Arent you going for a week?

Ok you might miss someone but come on.....a holiday & to Ibiza as well! I trust as soon as she gets there she will change that opinion.....espec for your sake too!

Our mate Matt, came to Ibiza for a week, cried about leaving his gf, asked if we'd mind if he didn't come at the check-in desk, and then spent the week with his phone glued to his ear, so he had a nokia-shaped white patch where the sun hadn't had access! We made him leave his phone at the hotel one night and when he 'popped to the loo' after our starters in a restaurant, not returning by the time we were on dessert, we found him at a payphone:lol:

She binned for some bad boy not long after we got back.........

Back