Friday........

Desperately seeking sewersan...:oops:

Today had to give away my ticket to see England vs Sri Lanka @ Headingly due to work commitments, all work an no play maketh Jack a dullard:(

If they make it! Simon's throat problems have thrown the tour into total disarray. Lots of shows cancelled, including one here last week :( (I had tickets too!)

Yeah - ours was cancelled and been postponed to Dec!!!! He's fooked apparently :confused:

The sun is shining, I have money in the bank, I'm seeing the other half tomorrow and I've just bought myself a bacon sandwich and a rock cake. The simple things make me happy today

:lol::lol::lol: and my day gets better - just been told that the 21 year old sitting round the corner has got a bit of a crush on me (by his Boss :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

I now feel like Dorien out of Birds of a Feather :spank:

The sun is shining, I have money in the bank, I'm seeing the other half tomorrow and I've just bought myself a bacon sandwich and a rock cake. The simple things make me happy today

:?:

Electric%20Guitar.jpg

Will they reschedule the gig, Morb?
I hope so!
But they refunded tickets so nothing for sure.

puppylover said:
:lol::lol::lol: and my day gets better - just been told that the 21 year old sitting round the corner has got a bit of a crush on me (by his Boss :lol::lol::lol::lol:)
His teacher, the subject, of schoolboy fantasies... :lol:

I now feel like Dorien out of Birds of a Feather :spank:

Thats right.....Dont you have a reputation as a woman whom men have affairs with????:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the chaps on this thread can feel the poor guys pain, we have all been there (he will doubtless tell his m8's all about you too :lol::lol: ).

All the chaps on this thread can feel the poor guys pain, we have all been there (he will doubtless tell his m8's all about you too :lol::lol: ).
Really? Can't say I've ever had a crush on anyone ten years my senior (see what I did there, pups? ;)). Definitely not at work.

Really? Can't say I've ever had a crush on anyone ten years my senior (see what I did there, pups? ;)). Definitely not at work.

Well I am quite pleased - it makes a change from smelly taxi drivers who usually take a liking to me :cry:

Not the type men marry apparently..... :spank:

Thats a load of Bull****. Most men dont have a "type" ......except for the ones with lots of cash. As my mother used to say "Marry for Money love will come later"

For Irish Men, the most popular marrying type is a blind nympho that owns her own pub!

Thats a load of Bull****. Most men dont have a "type" ......except for the ones with lots of cash. As my mother used to say "Marry for Money love will come later"

For Irish Men, the most popular marrying type is a blind nympho that owns her own pub!

:lol: :lol::lol::lol: I told this woman I was leaving work and getting married and she just looked at me and said "ooh never had you down as the type men marry - you look like the type they would have affairs with"

I was totally :eek:

Back