Friday 30 January 2004 the board @ The Rhythm Factory

x-amount said:
Is the room 2 line up still up for grabs???

I can play, you know ;)

Buckley, are you ever on soulseek?

Oooh yes please, Mr Buckley let X-Amount play :D

I'm still caning your CD Dan, it is a very well-travelled CD, being to Ibiza twice, various roadtrips round the county :D Are you going to be doing another one soon :D

Barbie said:
x-amount said:
Is the room 2 line up still up for grabs???

I can play, you know ;)

Buckley, are you ever on soulseek?

Oooh yes please, Mr Buckley let X-Amount play :D

I'm still caning your CD Dan, it is a very well-travelled CD, being to Ibiza twice, various roadtrips round the county :D Are you going to be doing another one soon :D

I keep meaning to. :?: (doesn't everyone ;) )

i made one this summer, when I bought my new car. T'was quite good, but still similar to my old one.

Watch this space babs, maybe so... will be the event that kicks me into gear. Ok, I'll say it now...

I will get a new cd done to give out at So.... There. Now I cant go back on my word! :lol:

Danny~Tenaglia.jpg

me and my mate would like to play for 19 hours or so at your party, any chance?

Danny~Tenaglia.jpg

come on people,give a guy a break.

Ive got no demands except no whistles, torches, glow stix, cigarettes, smiles, people who talk to me, people who ignore me and anyone who wants to look under my baseball cap.

much love

danny

Danny T said:
Danny~Tenaglia.jpg

come on people,give a guy a break.

Ive got no demands except no whistles, torches, glow stix, cigarettes, smiles, people who talk to me, people who ignore me and anyone who wants to look under my baseball cap.

much love

danny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am gonna be there! :D Be nice to put a face to some people, not that I post much.

I read somewhere about an after-party.......any news......?? Buckley?

Bukes said:
I am gonna be there! :D Be nice to put a face to some people, not that I post much.

I read somewhere about an after-party.......any news......?? Buckley?

As Del says to Rodney, after Raquel has given birth when Rodders enquires: "What about the sex?"

"Give her time, Rodney, give her time....."

So.............it's still a work in progress, but will hopefully have something to reveal soon.....

fri 30-01-04

:D Hi there Smalljinx here.

I may come down & play, it'll be my 1st clubbing in the smoke :oops: I'll be a little shy - is anybody else gonna come out & play :?:

Re: fri 30-01-04

Smalljinx said:
:D Hi there Smalljinx here.

I may come down & play, it'll be my 1st clubbing in the smoke :oops: I'll be a little shy - is anybody else gonna come out & play :?:

Of course m8!

Definately! ALL members are welcome! Glad u spoke up! Cant remember if theres anyone from Birmingham going???

Some of us are gettin a hotel, others gettin the train in the morning.

ive been out in london a few times- mainly at parties and bars tho, Not been clubbin there yet. Thinkin of stayin over the whole weekend coz Sasha's on at Fabric! That will be f***ing Quality! :p

Back