Friday 30 January 2004 the board @ The Rhythm Factory

mambobirdette said:
I fink im gonna get a taxi from the hotel in Victoria to the club, its not that far away is it??? :confused: :confused:

its a few miles away -will probably cost you about £15 in a taxi

mambobirdette said:
Right then but my hair will look a mess by the time i get to you all :lol: :lol:

Nah you'll be fine. Victoria and Aldgate East are both on theDistrict line. Should take 30mins tops!

Smalljinx said:
:) Yay ...packing up ma boots & goin back to ma roots :arrow: [/b]

u mean pickin up my boots :)

Gooowwwiiiin back to my rooots ahhhhhhh to the place of my biiirth.. baaaack down toooo earth!

dam0 said:
Smalljinx said:
:) Yay ...packing up ma boots & goin back to ma roots :arrow: [/b]

u mean pickin up my boots :)

Gooowwwiiiin back to my rooots ahhhhhhh to the place of my biiirth.. baaaack down toooo earth!

Yeeeeehaaaaaa! On this occasion its "packing", then I'll unpack em when me & Bambi/Mambobirdette get down to the smoke.
Then we'll hotfoot the tube to the site ;)

Smalljinx said:
Yeeeeehaaaaaa! On this occasion its "packing", then I'll unpack em when me & Bambi/Mambobirdette get down to the smoke.

is this some kind of new youth language :p

Barbie said:
mambobirdette said:
Will it still be open at a silly hour :confused:

FLT is a 24 hour city you know :lol: ;)

Actually I think they've just stopped doing 24 hour at that Sainsburys (too many scary Whitechapel types loitering around I think)

i'll nip home and bring back some sarnies if you pay for a taxi ;) :lol: :lol:

Scoobie said:
Actually I think they've just stopped doing 24 hour at that Sainsburys (too many scary Whitechapel types loitering around I think)

There's always a few dubious establishments open that sell food and more importantly wine at that time of day in that area (me and Jamie know from experience :lol: :p )

Barbie said:
Scoobie said:

There's always a few dubious establishments open that sell food and more importantly wine at that time of day in that area (me and Jamie know from experience :lol: :p )

mmmmm bagels!!!!!!! :p

She's 31

mambobirdette said:
31 - I spose u fink yr funny b'atch :twisted: Listen love, I'm gunna pull yr fick fringe...yule b thumbing it down the M40 to Lahndan. neehehehehehe pikkety witch ;)

Robo said:
Smalljinx said:

is this some kind of new youth language :p

:lol: :lol: Yoof whats that-a male thing to use & abuse :?: ;)

Re: She's 31

Smalljinx said:
mambobirdette said:
31 - I spose u fink yr funny b'atch :twisted: Listen love, I'm gunna pull yr fick fringe...yule b thumbing it down the M40 to Lahndan. neehehehehehe pikkety witch ;)

What have i done allowing you to stop at the same hotel as other people. Everyone make sure you double latch your doors :eek:

Back