Friday 30 January 2004 the board @ The Rhythm Factory

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Room at maison de bint for a few bottles of blue nunn before the event? :p ;) :D

If I go I shall prob have to go straight from work and get changed at friends :rolleyes: cos I am out in depths of Hertfordshire by time I get into London go West and then back East it will be about midnight :rolleyes: :evil: I'll know nearer the time, hopefully boss will be out or I can invent an imaginary meeting and get out early :p If so the Lambrini will be on ice for yous as always :lol: :p ;)

babs u live in herts? I'm stayin in hatfield at the mo, anywhere near there?

dam0 said:
babs u live in herts? I'm stayin in hatfield at the mo, anywhere near there?

No I live in London but I work in Herfordshire, in Cheshunt, it's bout 10 miles away from Hatfield. Quick if you hurry you'll be in time for the pub at lunchtime :lol: :p

heehee if you take the hesh outta cheshunt you get a naughty word :D

I've been on a 2 day binge this week already so i'm gunna have to give it a miss :lol:

dam0 said:
heehee if you take the hesh outta cheshunt you get a naughty word :D

I've been on a 2 day binge this week already so i'm gunna have to give it a miss :lol:

I must have a thing about places with c u n t in them, what with Cheshunt and Scunthorpe :lol:

Well don't say I didn't ask, maybe next time :lol: :p

If I can afford and acost a mate to come down South with me I'll be there. Any decent hotels nearby?

gecko mate! Saff's having a look round the hotels today- we might get a fat discount if enough of us book as well! :)

Can we come to?

I'd seen this but was thinking it wad December for some reason (idiot) :rolleyes: - and would be in Barcelona.

Yeah, we'll try to make it.

:D

Thinking about coming down. Where roughly in London is the club? Will have a look and see what is about hotel wise. Cheers.

Drew, you guys could've stayed at my place if you come down but karen and I are going away for my birthday and we won't be around that weekend - gutted :x

Back