Friday 30 January 2004 the board @ The Rhythm Factory

BBS said:
Drew, you guys could've stayed at my place if you come down but karen and I are going away for my birthday and we won't be around that weekend - gutted :x

Ditto from me and Tom as well Andy, but don't think we're in London either that wkend. Talk about bad planning :rolleyes:

Will know for def in next few weeks.

jamese75 said:
Well, *beep* all that. The only event worth attending at said club is AIR, featuring Ali B and co.

You ain't tried breaks- you ain't lived dance!!!

Thanks for your contribution Jimbo. So our night, which has never been on before, meaning you can't possibly have experienced it to have an opinion, is not worth attending.

I've heard that 'Matrix VI' film is sh*t too. ;)

Yeah matrix VI is well shit. I have a dvd rip if u want? its only 0mb

here's a screen shot so u can see the quality of it:
black_square.gif

Thats the start, middle and final scene ur seeing there :)[/url]

Buckley said:
jamese75 said:
Well, *beep* all that. The only event worth attending at said club is AIR, featuring Ali B and co.

You ain't tried breaks- you ain't lived dance!!!

Thanks for your contribution Jimbo. So our night, which has never been on before, meaning you can't possibly have experienced it to have an opinion, is not worth attending.

I've heard that 'Matrix VI' film is sh*t too. ;)

Sorry. Was a bit pissed and trying to get back into the board after a long absence. Didn't twig you were talking about organising your own thing m8. :oops:

I too tried to arrange an outing in London a while back, but only to Fabric.

I just picked up the enormous thread So.... and was trying to skim through to see the venue. As you can see, it seems like fate that you have secured my favourite venue of the mo., in the town I live and work in, with members of the board I have loved for a year and a half. Blimey- can't be the Matrix as it's all going too well.

Except that I just slagged it off in the most ignorant and miscomprehended fashion.

If you can find it in your heart, I would love to attend. I could always bring a few tunes on a funky, trancey breaks tip?!?

Anyways- congrats for pulling this off. It can be hard work trying to motivate others.

James

jamese75 said:
Except that I just slagged it off in the most ignorant and miscomprehended fashion.

If you can find it in your heart, I would love to attend. I could always bring a few tunes on a funky, trancey breaks tip?!?

Anyways- congrats for pulling this off. It can be hard work trying to motivate others.

James

You'll be more than welcome. No worries, we all have off days. Mine's a pint on the 30th. Done deal, ok? ;)

Count me in :lol:

Maximum kudos to you Buckley for sorting this one. Good work fella ;)

Maybe I'll hopefully meet up with your good self either at The Cross (although its now loking more unlikely that I'll go :cry: ) or NYD at the various do's (just apparently got my tickets via my mate for Love Puppy NYD 8) )

Anyway, So... is going to rather special methinks. Just picture the scene. Everyones gonna go out and 'ave it for NYE, and most people have been paid early in December so, for me anyway, January is one of the skintest, horriblest months in the year, and its spent mainly resting. Come the end of January, I am gonna be hankering for a night out, and then payday BAM and then So.. BAM and then I'm officially back in the game!

Bring it on!!!!

(I'm so excited (and I was bored of the old one), I'm chosen to day to change my sig!)

ill prob be able to make it with Bec, will see what my mates think aswell, they should be up for it.......

Buckley said:
jamese75 said:
Am I gonna get in at this rate?

Any pre-booked tickets available?

No need mucker, priority entry to Spotlighters quoting their username :D

COOOOLLLLL!! i hope my name is down.

btw buckley, just being nosey but have you decided upon the room 2 djs? ;)

Robo said:
Buckley said:
jamese75 said:
Am I gonna get in at this rate?

Any pre-booked tickets available?

No need mucker, priority entry to Spotlighters quoting their username :D

COOOOLLLLL!! i hope my name is down.

btw buckley, just being nosey but have you decided upon the room 2 djs? ;)

yeah i was wondering this cos my mate sent a demo and aint heard anthing. ;)

congrats buckley :D

this is the first time i've been in the board for a while - holidays an all that ;-) - and the party sounds like it is taking off big time.

would LURVE to come and get mashed with all you lot (my tipple is shandy, stephen enjoys a fine sherry), but we are just entering the busiest time of our year :-(

still, never say never. i will keep options open!!

;)

Back