NITEFLY said:
Robo said:
Buckley said:
jamese75 said:
Am I gonna get in at this rate?

Any pre-booked tickets available?

No need mucker, priority entry to Spotlighters quoting their username :D

COOOOLLLLL!! i hope my name is down.

btw buckley, just being nosey but have you decided upon the room 2 djs? ;)

yeah i was wondering this cos my mate sent a demo and aint heard anthing. ;)

Gonna sort out the room 2 line-up next week, busy with NYE preparations this week, so watch this space.

james said:
congrats buckley :D

this is the first time i've been in the board for a while - holidays an all that ;-) - and the party sounds like it is taking off big time.

would LURVE to come and get mashed with all you lot (my tipple is shandy, stephen enjoys a fine sherry), but we are just entering the busiest time of our year :-(

still, never say never. i will keep options open!!

;)

Thanks James, lets see you over here mate :D

james said:
would LURVE to come and get mashed with all you lot (my tipple is shandy, stephen enjoys a fine sherry), but we are just entering the busiest time of our year :-(

still, never say never. i will keep options open!!

;)

that would be the icing on the cake.....

Count me in!!!!!! :D

Would be nice to meet some of you guys and gals, thats if it is ok for us newbies to tag along :confused: lol.

Will try and get a few friends together, to enjoy this special evening :D :D :D

x-amount said:
Count me in :lol:

Maximum kudos to you Buckley for sorting this one. Good work fella ;)

Maybe I'll hopefully meet up with your good self either at The Cross (although its now loking more unlikely that I'll go :cry: ) or NYD at the various do's (just apparently got my tickets via my mate for Love Puppy NYD 8) )

(I'm so excited (and I was bored of the old one), I'm chosen to day to change my sig!)

x-amount did u make love puppy? we were there 7.30am-11.30am was getting well busy when we left! :p

Don't think I can make this now, my mate is DJing the same night and I've got to support him! :arrow:

If this party is a success, you'll have another one though, right? 8)

BARTONIOUS said:
Don't think I can make this now, my mate is DJing the same night and I've got to support him! :arrow:

Have already pencilled in event 2 line-up, if all goes to plan. Also dream of running a value for money NYE event next year, but best see how we go first :!:

kitty (aka meaow) said:
x-amount said:
Count me in :lol:

Maximum kudos to you Buckley for sorting this one. Good work fella ;)

Maybe I'll hopefully meet up with your good self either at The Cross (although its now loking more unlikely that I'll go :cry: ) or NYD at the various do's (just apparently got my tickets via my mate for Love Puppy NYD 8) )

(I'm so excited (and I was bored of the old one), I'm chosen to day to change my sig!)

x-amount did u make love puppy? we were there 7.30am-11.30am was getting well busy when we left! :p

Saw Stan from Love Puppy that afternoon - reckoned they had 800 in. Good going, I say.

lynch said:
so I take it our names will automatically be down, or should we pm you names??

Names already down for priority entry, but get there early to support the room 2 djs from the off anyway.

Room one DJs as previous announced, room two DJs, currently on the flyer as 'the board allstars' to be announced shortly. Messrs Collins(obvs), Hirst, Sun and Alex G (Bubble to us) by name on room one, ok?

If I can hold of the print run while I sort the room 2 line up I will so the names appear on the flyer.

BARTONIOUS said:

What's that 'if'?! Its gonna rock, and I'm so excited about meeting the rest of Mark's crew! :p :p :p

This crew are certainly not shy about getting close so I don't think it'll be a problem ;)

Buckley said:
lynch said:
so I take it our names will automatically be down, or should we pm you names??

Names already down for priority entry, but get there early to support the room 2 djs from the off anyway.

Room one DJs as previous announced, room two DJs, currently on the flyer as 'the board allstars' to be announced shortly. Messrs Collins(obvs), Hirst, Sun and Alex G (Bubble to us) by name on room one, ok?

If I can hold of the print run while I sort the room 2 line up I will so the names appear on the flyer.

so when is the room 2 line up announced,no set for the legends gt and dutch

are gt & dutch ur mates? I noticed they joined recently and i was havin a brief chat today.

Back