free HAUSKITTEN and OLLY ...

Call me a schmuck but doesn't a new IP address get designated to you each time you connect to the internet ... or am i 5 years behind on my 'knowledge' :confused:

Depends on your isp. If you don't have a static ip address, you will be allocated a new ip address each time a new connection is established after a router power off or dropped connection.

Depends on your isp. If you don't have a static ip address, you will be allocated a new ip address each time a new connection is established after a router power off or dropped connection.

There are very few permanent IP addresses assigned. The dynamic IP address is what allows everyone to get on the net with multiple devices without problems. Think of it as using a shopping trolley. You walk in grab one use it fill it up, when your done you put it back and someone else can use it.

At home, you'll generally have a dynamic IP (changes each time you log on) unless you ordered a static IP.

At work you'll often have a static IP or a set group of addresses.

I honestly thought he was an odious, horrendously negative bloke who just seemed to enjoy " trying" to belittle people or at the very least make them feel less worthy than himself when it came to musical tastes... :lol:

I wouldnt worry too much about him, he's clearly in a much happier place now with his Blog, penning his own remarkable and insightful musings to all those who wish to read and long may he remain :lol::lol::lol:

Pretty certain he's spreading joy and happiness in his own special indeterminable way somewhere else in the world.....

Think he was a highly intelligent chap, bordering on the manic depressive at times but he was who he was and made no excuses for that. I much prefer people who are upfront about themselves rather than the two faced ones that are nice to your face but behind your back are different. At least you knew what you were getting with him.... it did what it said on the tin. He was honest in that view. As I said before I could take him or leave him....but he was interesting and Id stop for a drink with him if not just to scratch the surface to see what lay beneath.Dont think the vitamin supplements were helping to "brighten" up his life but I have seen that happen with a lot of my mates and friends down through the years. Unfortunate side affect.... what goes up must come down :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, would they want to anyway? I've never been banned from a place but actually walked from a forum I used to spend a hell of a lot of time on due to idiots there creating a bad atmosphere. (Trust me, Olly would look like an angel beside them.) Once the ties are severed, that's it.

Slam board by any chance?

if so it's shut down now due to all the garbage on there.

Back