free HAUSKITTEN and OLLY ...

They would get my vote.. Ive said before i miss his posts and he was muscially educated. They where great to read, informative and sometimes offensive.. but ... If someone is prepared to copy and paste each and every night they are intending on attending which includes every conceivable bit of information from the postcode of the club in question down to the brand of bog roll they will be using in the toilets i for one would be more offended by that tripe...

Anyway may aswell get in line.... Guetta or SHM???

maybe you would be offended, but if you unleashed a tirade of personal abuse at the poster, i'd be offended too, and you, like olly and hk, would be off here quicker than sh1t through a goose.

I stand pretty neutral with this.
If anything, the forums are more pleasant without him. Doesn't mean we have to tow 'the company line' of everyone liking SHM or Guetta. He definitely knew his stuff for House music.

If you want those kind of long, descriptive posts...post them!

Vic: Still think I have my bebo account somewhere.

maybe you would be offended, but if you unleashed a tirade of personal abuse at the poster, i'd be offended too, and you, like olly and hk, would be off here quicker than sh1t through a goose.

I wouldn't condone a tirade of personal abuse to anybody. Pretty sure i cant see that in my post. On here my posts are few and far between but if you are gonna make an idle threat to me for something i A. Haven't done.. B. Not doing or C. Or intention of doing then be my guest....

if you don't know why the pair were banned then you shouldn't be defending them.

btw i never make idle threats

if you don't know why the pair were banned then you shouldn't be defending them.

btw i never make idle threats

I had a good idea why they where both banned the same as everybody else does on here. Im not defending anybody, especially for personally abusing people. I simply said i miss olly's posts and i stand by that... If you want to turn that into something else than by all means carry out your original post... otherwise wind your neck in...

Can you really personally abuse someone that you can't see, don't know, have very little information about? Or is slagging off David Guetta painful for some people to hear?

I understand the reason for the banning and get your point. I would welcome them back on probation.

The thing is, would they want to anyway? I've never been banned from a place but actually walked from a forum I used to spend a hell of a lot of time on due to idiots there creating a bad atmosphere. (Trust me, Olly would look like an angel beside them.) Once the ties are severed, that's it.

I think peeps are just going to have accept they're banned and that's it; there's no 'right' to post here.

And Robder posted where Olly hangs out now, so anyone wanting to speak to him could join that forum.

Back