free HAUSKITTEN and OLLY ...

I

icebaer69

... an where is "XXX" ???
... ffs - i even don´t remember his name anymore :?::(

Olly has buggered off to DJ History.

I miss the lairyness - no one puts up a good music fight on this board any more. :cry:

Olly has buggered off to DJ History.

I miss the lairyness - no one puts up a good music fight on this board any more. :cry:

Maybe Coz nobody here knows what they are talking about?:)

First I noticed that Kitten was gone as well.:eek:

They would get my vote.. Ive said before i miss his posts and he was muscially educated. They where great to read, informative and sometimes offensive.. but ... If someone is prepared to copy and paste each and every night they are intending on attending which includes every conceivable bit of information from the postcode of the club in question down to the brand of bog roll they will be using in the toilets i for one would be more offended by that tripe...

Anyway may aswell get in line.... Guetta or SHM???

They would get my vote.. Ive said before i miss his posts and he was muscially educated. They where great to read, informative and sometimes offensive.. but ... If someone is prepared to copy and paste each and every night they are intending on attending which includes every conceivable bit of information from the postcode of the club in question down to the brand of bog roll they will be using in the toilets i for one would be more offended by that tripe...

Anyway may aswell get in line.... Guetta or SHM???
I agree with you on that..:D

Back