Football Merry Go Round

well 15 million is still quite a lot to spend, and if Berbatov leaves they'll have to make another signing.

the manc can have the sulky ****. great player who no ****er ever heard of until he went to Spurs. Was too old for Wenger to sign.

And another thing this arshavin guy will be a one season wonder why have i never heard of him before the new karol poborsky mark my words.

Tottenham have had a bid for Zenit St Petersburg striker Andrei Arshavin rejected, BBC Sport has learned. It is believed the transfer fee offered for the 27-year-old was below the asking price of about £20m that the Russian club are demanding.

Didnt dare post the whole article :spank::lol:

My extended family are all Charlton season ticket holders so some respect please!!!

nah seriously, when my wee-un grows up, If she dont wanna follow city, then it's down the valley she will go!! she could of course use the talent & beauty inherited from her mother and go to stage school!!! :p

My extended family are all Charlton season ticket holders so some respect please!!!

nah seriously, when my wee-un grows up, If she dont wanna follow city, then it's down the valley she will go!! she could of course use the talent & beauty inherited from her mother and go to stage school!!! :p

or she could spend her time shouting at computer generated horse races with her dad!

:lol: @ this thread

football banter is still the best!

on the subject of charlton, as i was at one last week, but it still cracks me up at weddings when they say the groom's middle name.

reminds of the only fools when rodney charlton trotter gets wed. someone says "his mum was a fan", marlene goes "what charlton heston?", the reply - "no charlton athletic".

(works better when you don't know the punchline first!):?:lol:

:lol: @ this thread

football banter is still the best!

on the subject of charlton, as i was at one last week, but it still cracks me up at weddings when they say the groom's middle name.

reminds of the only fools when rodney charlton trotter gets wed. someone says "his mum was a fan", marlene goes "what charlton heston?", the reply - "no charlton athletic".

(works better when you don't know the punchline first!):?:lol:

Is your middle name Charlton too then? :lol:

Manager Mark Hughes is set to quit as the Manchester City crisis threatens to spiral out of control. (The Sun)

:lol: blimey City in Turmoil already

Think old Sparky is trying to put his foot down by refusing to let Corluka go after the deal was nearly done.

Ben Thatcher going to Ham! Rather have Carol!

Back