Football Merry Go Round

In the papers (on a different tack) Rooney being ill was decribed by Joe Lovejoy as his
'mystery virus' - with the insinuation very much that all is not as it seems - does he have cat aids?

word is he picked something up when visiting his mum.... at whipsnade.

Joe Cole :arrow: Liverpool

Cant see it happening, would love it to though 8)

On another Chelski note, Maureen reckons us reds are in with a shout :-

The Inter Milan boss predicts that the Reds could overhaul Manchester United and Chelsea to claim their first title in 18 years.

The Portuguese manager had his fair share of run-ins with Liverpool during his time at Chelsea, with the Reds denying his side a Champions League final place on two occasions.

"Man United and Chelsea will be fighting but one day Liverpool are going to get that title. I think it might be this year," :lol: :lol:

i fancy liverpool this year. if torres and gerrard link up again, you could be unstopable. i can see off-pitch antics causing problems though.

I'd rather have a second asspipe drilled out with a rusty tent peg dipped in vinegar than see that spoilt little upstart put on the red shirt.

He's up there with Craig Bellamy and Lee Bowyer in being an overpaid mouthy little street urchin....

Please no!
Are you joking? Comparing Cole to Bellamy and Bowyer? That is way off base!

Joe is the nicest guy you wanna meet. Thick as British chips but not spoilt at all. He truly loves the game, and he's got skills.

Manager Mark Hughes is set to quit as the Manchester City crisis threatens to spiral out of control. (The Sun)

:lol: blimey City in Turmoil already

It wouldn't be City if it was any other way.

Anyway, think the papers are trying to stir it by creating stories out of online gossip. No point worrying until things actually happen, although Hughes must be wondering what the hell he signed up for.

be surprised if it happened, but joe cole would be a massive addition to our first team, great player.

Joe is the nicest guy you wanna meet. Thick as British chips but not spoilt at all. He truly loves the game, and he's got skills.

Watch him play up close..
Throws his arms up in the air trying to get free kicks, always complaining, dopey as f*8k. Might be ok for the Blue shirt but not ours....

Put it this way. I wouldn't want Mini Jam seeing him as a role model.

Very true Morbs. Joe is a top lad but yep the wheel is there but the hamster ain't!

So what's this about Vincent Kompany?
How many central defenders do you need??

thats a bit of a surprise!!

apparently he can also play in front of the defence too, I think he wants him to fill the Hamman role, so now we got him & gelson, 2 young, promising players!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back