Films....

Watched the original "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". Good film. Haven't seen the remake but not really sure how they could make it better...

They don't remake it as such. It's a complete re-hash and no where near as good.

Agreed. Original Swedish language version is better, and more loyal to the book. Can understand why they remade it English language - clear $$$s to be made, and it isn't a bad remake if you take it for what it is, just the orginal is infinitely better.

BUMP!

Getting seriously wet panties over the Big July 20th release of the Dark Knight Rises, how about anybody else?!?!?!?!

Watched first 2 films in the series again this week for like the umpteenth time in preparation.

I have to say, I think Batman Begins is nigh on a perfect film. Better than the Dark Knight imho. Has everything you could possibly ask for in an action hero movie. Chris Nolan, his brother and David S. Goyer are legends. Will be sad to see the series come to an end, and I pray that TDKR lives up to the hype. It certainly has tough acts to follow.

Interestingly whilst watching the Dark Knight I noticed that one of Gamble's henchmen is Ray of ov Eastenders!!! :lol:

Random.

BUMP!

Getting seriously wet panties over the Big July 20th release of the Dark Knight Rises, how about anybody else?!?!?!?!

Me :D And i am surprised by myself at this, as i am not your typical fan of superheros etc but i saw the last dark knight film and aaaaaaaaaaaaabsolutely loved it so this film will have alot to live up to 8)

51DJAFBLDUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Enjoyed this. Felt some empathy for the main character, not sure how much of that was to do with his pregnant wife with my recent news:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
chasing-amy.jpg

Pile of poo. Missus wanted to watch but fell asleep so I persevered alone. I'd love to hear a feminist critique of main female character's journey from high school slut to fully paid-up card-carrying lesbian, before being almost (oh, the tragedy) saved back into heteronormality by Ben Affleck's cock. :lol:

Went to see the new batman film last night, very disappointed and wtf is going on with tom hardy's voice? I had trouble understanding him

Watched something called The Principles of Lust last night. It's like a crappy, skanky Scottish rip-off of... I won't say incase anyone decides to watch it! I figured out what was going in within the first 30 minutes!

Went to see the new batman film last night, very disappointed and wtf is going on with tom hardy's voice? I had trouble understanding him

ooooo im getting mixed reviews on this one....my work mate went on friday to see this and asked her this morning how it was and she was of the opposite opinion of you :confused: im still excited to go and see it tho :D

Ted tonight and after the positive weekend status's about it, i am rather excited to see what all the hype is about :D probs set my self up for dissapointment saying that lol

Back