Films involving/about ibiza

Yeah it used to work but Amazon.nl now is the only one for Prime so .de and .co.uk don’t work anymore for Prime stuff :(

Now we have to wait for the torrent ;)

Yeah I did.
I just asked Amazon why I can't rent or buy it. Even with VPN, a co.uk account and a UK gift card it will still need my creditcard...since you need to sign up to prime with a creditcard. And that creditcard is registered to a dutch adress and they need a UK billing account.
So even with a Uk amazon gift card I can't buy or rent the movie because they see my dutch cc
Got a refund for the giftcard but it's crazy stupid right?
Did they say why or what territories it's available for?

Just finished it and would give it 8.5/10?

Worth the hefty £7.99 outlay then? I’m sat in front of tele wondering whether to commit ?
? I plan on watching it again in future with my mates who also love ibiza. But that might be quite a while away!

Rental might be ok for just watching it once. Tbf, it's about same price as a bottle of water in most clubs ?

I thought some parts were as flat as a witches tit but some decent insights to tales from Manumission and pikes love hearing of the background rather than the polished shite

Yeah I did.
I just asked Amazon why I can't rent or buy it. Even with VPN, a co.uk account and a UK gift card it will still need my creditcard...since you need to sign up to prime with a creditcard. And that creditcard is registered to a dutch adress and they need a UK billing account.
So even with a Uk amazon gift card I can't buy or rent the movie because they see my dutch cc
Got a refund for the giftcard but it's crazy stupid right?
Bro, how can you want that movie so badly? Are you on quarantine?

On reflection, it's not going to blow your mind, but I gave it higher marks as they had access to a lot of people and actually inside most of the clubs. And also shows the other aspects of the island.

Watched it last night and definitely worth a watch, even if only to obliterate the memories of White Isle from my brain. Now if I can find a way to watch Silent Movie again that'll be Saturday night viewing :D

I'd like to see: space is the place, documentary, but can't find it anywhere. ?‍♂️?‍♂️
the space 27 years of clubbing history doc is still on youtube but for some reason they have taken this down, annoying.. it might possibly be on 4od still as they played it late when it first came about

Last edited:
the space 27 years of clubbing history doc is still on youtube but for some reason they have taken this down, annoying.. it might possibly be on 4od still as they played it late when it first came about
Yeah I saw it on youtube but it's been taken down (maybe those auto takedowns due to music rights?‍♂️). I'll check 4od later but I'm not holding my breath!

Yea I splashed the cash ?

Seemed very much aimed at the American market to me. Lots of talk about the spiritualism and a podium dancer saying “ibiza allows me to explore my creativity”. Errr, alright love, crack on.
And the host “first time I went to Elrow, I cried” Really? Why?
Fair few djs interviewed I didn’t know. An American dj stood outside swag saying He can’t believe he’s DJing in the most important club in ibiza tonight. Eh?

Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it. Kind of depressing as we were supposed to be going tomorrow, but nice to see places I know so well all the same. I love esVedra, I asked my wife to marry me overlooking it, but the spiritualism was over the top even for me.

Yea I splashed the cash ?

Seemed very much aimed at the American market to me. Lots of talk about the spiritualism and a podium dancer saying “ibiza allows me to explore my creativity”. Errr, alright love, crack on.
And the host “first time I went to Elrow, I cried” Really? Why?
Fair few djs interviewed I didn’t know. An American dj stood outside swag saying He can’t believe he’s DJing in the most important club in ibiza tonight. Eh?

Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it. Kind of depressing as we were supposed to be going tomorrow, but nice to see places I know so well all the same. I love esVedra, I asked my wife to marry me overlooking it, but the spiritualism was over the top even for me.
My take on the spirituality side was it trying to get to the 'thing' that makes ibiza different and special; that feeling you can't describe and has you crying on the plane home & never wanting to leave. (Unlike other holiday destinations.)

Back