Films involving/about ibiza

We call it exctasy secondary effect.
I noticed they bleeped out swear words and seemed to edit it so no explicit references to drugs. That makes me wonder if it is due to drop onto some broadcast TV channels or that. Amazon isn't fussed so long has a notice at start of program.

Would think each broadcaster would have its own edit and censorship, wouldn't they? Depending on their own policies

Would think each broadcaster would have its own edit and censorship, wouldn't they? Depending on their own policies
Plenty of stuff on amazon with swear words, drug references, sex and so on. Just seemed like it was been edited for a more mainstream american market in mind ?‍♂️

Space is the place ain't on 4od either. This is problem with online content. Few years down the road and it's gone.

Watched that new documentary...it’s alright. Some good scenes, but sort of boring and the non stop quoting from person to person made me dizzy. The message of the film was great though: There is more than partying, respect the island, etc.

I can't seem to get it in Ireland. Saying geographical restrictions. Strange business model from Amazon.
Bring on the free streams

I can't seem to get it in Ireland. Saying geographical restrictions. Strange business model from Amazon.
That happened to me when I was in London. I wanted to watch a show on Netflix in my hotel room - and I have a Netflix account. But the availability of the shows is different depending on your location.

I’m keeping my eye out on my usual places for a download when it appears. If not I’ll bite the bullet and rent it ?

Just finished watching this is ibiza. I thought it was a great watch. Other than abit of over dramatic hipster's. I thought it gave a good, well rounded view. 8.5/10 ? Still trying to figure out if I can bring myself to watch white lines after some of the things I've read about it. Got ibiza: a silent movie recorded on my virgin box so going to give that a blast next weekend.

My take on the spirituality side was it trying to get to the 'thing' that makes ibiza different and special; that feeling you can't describe and has you crying on the plane home & never wanting to leave. (Unlike other holiday destinations.)

Yea the spirituality is something I tend to connect with when I’ve had a bloody good time and crying on the way home cos I’m frazzled and it’s at least 8 months til I can do it all again.
Just my opinion ofcourse but I think everyone interviewed was told to pile it on.
Not disputing people have “a moment” I’ve had loads in the last 20 plus years but it seems to be the theme and I ended up a bit cynical. Could be just me, I’m not into things being hammed up.

Still no torrent. Somebody rip it and DM me please :)
Yeah please.
The makers have told me on facebook they will try to get amazon to release it in other countries too...but I think it will take a while.

Would be great if someone can rip it and put it online or send it trough.

Back