Films involving/about ibiza

I tried "Money Heist" by the same guy who did "White Lines". It's not about Ibiza, but it is set in Spain.

I found it wasn't as cool as "White Lines" and haven't watched it in several days. I may just let it sit there in Netflix for awhile, lol.

I tried "Money Heist" by the same guy who did "White Lines". It's not about Ibiza, but it is set in Spain.

I found it wasn't as cool as "White Lines" and haven't watched it in several days. I may just let it sit there in Netflix for awhile, lol.
Not sure if you're trolling...

I'm not offended but Money Heist (or La Casa de Papel as I watched it) is generally considered way better than White Lines.
But each to his own off course :)
It's not in Spanish for me. The English is dubbed over the acting. It bothers me, but only a little. It seems ok otherwise.

I'm up to the part where the professors beds down with the inspector or something while her partner/confidant is driving drunk and calling her half a million times to say he has the professor's finger prints. It's not uninteresting, but the dubbing kills it...

It's not in Spanish for me. The English is dubbed over the acting. It bothers me, but only a little. It seems ok otherwise.

I'm up to the part where the professors beds down with the inspector or something while her partner/confidant is driving drunk and calling her half a million times to say he has the professor's finger prints. It's not uninteresting, but the dubbing kills it...
Bin the dubbing and go subtitles, much better

Yeah please.
The makers have told me on facebook they will try to get amazon to release it in other countries too...but I think it will take a while.

Would be great if someone can rip it and put it online or send it trough.

I gave Álex Pina's "Money Heist" another chance. It's growing on me now, but it sure took long enough. I'm toward the end of Part 1 - which is how the seasons are iterated.... :D It's a fun show, but I'm still partial to a second helping of his "White Lines" ...
though I can't imagine what is left for the plot to do now that we know who killed Axel.

I gave Álex Pina's "Money Heist" another chance. It's growing on me now, but it sure took long enough. I'm toward the end of Part 1 - which is how the seasons are iterated.... :D It's a fun show, but I'm still partial to a second helping of his "White Lines" ...
though I can't imagine what is left for the plot to do now that we know who killed Axel.

we were going to pack it in after 3 episodes but managed to persist with it. Glad we did as it’s ended up being brilliant. Just finished series 3 and the last episode was so good

Back