FAVOURITE DJS

Fair play. A lot of his mixes can just blend into one but he's like a Twix with a brew, you know what you're getting. He has led me nicely into the reedits scene over the past 4/5 years and that has in turn exposed me to a lot of older tracks that I otherwise would have overlooked. Plus, the re-edit community/djs love to share.

there is a whole disco/edit thread waiting to happen on here but besides us I don't know if anyone else is that arsed though?

Fair play. A lot of his mixes can just blend into one but he's like a Twix with a brew, you know what you're getting. He has led me nicely into the reedits scene over the past 4/5 years and that has in turn exposed me to a lot of older tracks that I otherwise would have overlooked. Plus, the re-edit community/djs love to share.

Ive come accross these two extremes over the past week or so

eg. Didnt know that well known sample was from this - https://soundcloud.com/afshindjoon/getting-hot-mg-edit-afshin
Grew up with this - https://soundcloud.com/la-dame-noir...ng-pete-herbert-version-darkness-chapter-four

We're going a little off topic here but I wanted to add to the disco/edit conversation. I'm a big fan of this scene, I've just bought tickets for Greg Wilsons Credit to the edit night at POW at Easter. I would defo contribute to a disco/edit thread.

Sven vath if I can only pick one - creates an atmosphere like no other, I love the powerful but melodic/euphoric tecnho he plays. He can also play trippy stuff and not just boring doof doof beats all night like drumcode imo

Others
move d - legend plays my hometown regularly, seen him December.
Sasha - live sets have never disappointed, probably the DJ Iv seen most, productions are top quality and consistent, airdrawndagger, involver 1 and 2, scene delete I like

As an all time, it'll have to be Ricardo Villalobos, I've had some proper 'moment's' to his sound, predominantly within the compounds of the one and only fabric.

Currently though, Margaret Dygas has killed it the last few times I've seen her.

Side note: Special mention also goes to RPR & Sammy Dee.

Sven vath if I can only pick one - creates an atmosphere like no other, I love the powerful but melodic/euphoric tecnho he plays. He can also play trippy stuff and not just boring doof doof beats all night like drumcode imo

Others
move d - legend plays my hometown regularly, seen him December.
Sasha - live sets have never disappointed, probably the DJ Iv seen most, productions are top quality and consistent, airdrawndagger, involver 1 and 2, scene delete I like
Wierd...i have been cocoon four times and always bored....i will get lynched for this comment ha

Back