FAVOURITE DJS

I think house music is a little less fragmented then a few years ago. Not surprisingly it's djs dropping old school tracks regardless of their so called genre that's bringing it together. The reaction on the dance floor from young and old is the same when a good old school track gets played.

Jamie looks as healthy as always in this one :lol:

^^ That video - If I was either Jamie or Seth there, it would do my absolute nut in, someone who by the stability of the video is hardly dancing is just stood there with their camera pointed me. Someone should've stepped and and told them to f**k off with their camera!

^^ That video - If I was either Jamie or Seth there, it would do my absolute nut in, someone who by the stability of the video is hardly dancing is just stood there with their camera pointed me. Someone should've stepped and and told them to f**k off with their camera!
Thankfully DC10 doesn't be as bad as some places for people on their phones. On the plus side ,whoever filmed it doesn't bother me too much as it does capture a feel of the set.

Back