Fabric

I was at Fabric on 23rd March Claptone playing main room all night, room 2 Shadow child and Eli Brown. It was a wicked night . Didn't have to queue for too long. ID scan, Metal detector scan, bag search and full body pat down. The atmosphere was great and there was a proper party vibe. Before going I'd heard that the security were full on and not too friendly but I didn't have any problems. I would definatley recommend Fabric and will be going again in May.

Anyone on here going to the Sasha night on 30th June? I’d like to, but would have to fly solo as none of my mates are up for it....not sure if I’ll feel like a knob on my own!

Anyone on here going to the Sasha night on 30th June? I’d like to, but would have to fly solo as none of my mates are up for it....not sure if I’ll feel like a knob on my own!

I've been clubbing a couple of times in the past year on my own in the UK and it really doesn't bother me - not drinking and pulling nights obv. Definitely go for it.

I wouldn't bother going to a club alone if I was just drinking - that is a sure way to make you feel lonely in a crowd IME. But a diffferent medicine can make you feel more involved and get chatting to folk more easily!

Disagree with this. I have done solo nights and always just stuck with a couple of beers and enjoyed the atmosphere and music. Dropping anything else on your own just strikes me as a bit too intense!

Any recent experiences from fabric ? Off next Saturday for first time in ages. Don’t mind the searches etc as it’s always been the most thorough but heard some grim stories about atmosphere in side now?

I went for the first time to see Ellen Allien, not long after it reopened. Ellen was fab as usual and I had a great night, although I can't cay the atmosphere in the club blew me away but I never knew what it was like before. The people and the staff, including the door-people were very friendly though.

Maybe it's not just Fabric though, the last time I was in MoS a few months ago though the atmosphere was also not as good a usual. I've has some great nights there, even as as an ageing raver, but it seemed to me the dynamic of the clientele had changed from music heads who went there for the music and the DJs to tourists and high-street "clubbers", who might as well have gone to Cinderalla's* in Guildford for all they knew or cared what was playing.

*showing my age, no idea what it's called these days :)

Went for Ricardo b2b Craig Richards all night long back in Feb. No different to how it was before the closure as far as I could tell and I had an excellent time.

I went for the first time to see Ellen Allien, not long after it reopened. Ellen was fab as usual and I had a great night, although I can't cay the atmosphere in the club blew me away but I never knew what it was like before. The people and the staff, including the door-people were very friendly though.

Maybe it's not just Fabric though, the last time I was in MoS a few months ago though the atmosphere was also not as good a usual. I've has some great nights there, even as as an ageing raver, but it seemed to me the dynamic of the clientele had changed from music heads who went there for the music and the DJs to tourists and high-street "clubbers", who might as well have gone to Cinderalla's* in Guildford for all they knew or cared what was playing.

*showing my age, no idea what it's called these days :)
Went for Ricardo b2b Craig Richards all night long back in Feb. No different to how it was before the closure as far as I could tell and I had an excellent time.

Thanks both, put my mind at rest a bit! By atmosphere I more meant security wading through dance floor constantly, dancefloor being surrounded by security constantly etc... I don't mind and you obviously need security but they should not be overly visible ? Looking forward to it

I got me collar felt in there and was surprisingly, allowed to stay in, albeit after a bit of a lecture off the lady that runs things..

Good night at Fabric last night. In all honesty didn’t see any real change to club since the reopening. In fact the search was probably least intrusive I’ve ever had there! They also seemed quite happy letting in an obviously intoxicated lad who was in high spirits but asked him not to drink anymore. Queue was only about 20mins, everything in bowl then pat down by a girl that I’m sure wasn’t even security ?!

Atmosphere was fine in side, bit more lit in places and a lot of security around dance floor and on the back stage but didn’t really see them get involved. No different to any club. Atmosphere was good but definitely at its best 4am onwards !

Wife booked this yesterday for us and our daughter...

FABRIC LONDON 5th Anniversary Family Rave 30th September
Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave are proud to announce that they are playing their 5th anniversary party at legendary nightclub fabric this September.

Room 1 – Terry Francis (fabric) and Jacob Husley (WetYourSelf)

Room 2 – Hospital Records presents: London Elektricity, BCee and Chris Inperspective

Back