Fabric

This is what I do. Take my goodies in somewhere very private. Only do them in a cubicle sat down with the door locked. Don't visit the same toilet area too frequently, use both the upstairs and downstairs ones. Don't get too battered so you look a state. Follow those rules and you'll be fine. But yeah - it's not quite as fun when you have to think of all that and a far cry from the late nineties when the dancefloor literally stank of weed and you could dab wherever you wanted. Oh well, at least it's still open!

It's been like that for ages. Any consumption on the dancefloor has been cracked down on for years now. Even be careful in the cubicle I'd say, they will be watching you closely.

In the times that I have been, it's always been a case of once your through the door (and the intrusive search) its a free for all. Never had to show too much care or attention on the dancefloor, besides the odd person flashing torches o_O

However, I would agree that everyone needs to be extremely cautious, particularly in the immediate future in any area of the club/toilets. Hopefully over time things will calm down, but only time will tell.

I just wouldnt risk it myself. I dont want to add to any reason for that fine club to shut down again or have further restrictions imposed. A life time ban on the door if caught i just wouldnt

Just so everyone knows, I've been a couple times since the re-opening and it hasn't changed much to be honest, the main problem would be the new workers as most of them don't know a thing about the club or its history, resulting in some of them being quite snobs, but look past that and its the same club it always was, and for anyone thinking its too risky to take goodies in 'because you dont want a lifetime ban and handed over to the police' then you're wrong, everyone i know has got their stuff in and happily done it all throughout the night, someone i know was even taken into medical, found with drugs on them and then allowed back into the club, so i believe they have just said you will be banned and handed over to authorities to scare us thats all :)

I'm not sure posting how easy it still is to partake on the net is likely to be good for the club long term. (Though I understand any enthusiast might worry if people think it's locked down, that will kill it the club also)

Kid from work is going for his first time tonight , he's 20. So jealous hoe he has a great time! He's pretty straight edge so think it will go one of 2 ways , he'll either absolutely love it or it will stress him out and he'll leave early

Any reports of Ricardo then?

I opted out of making the trek up for this one as i imagined with it being his first appearance since the opening to be silly busy! I presume i was correct?

Back