Fabric

I dont get the point in the 19+ age limit. Will that year make any difference?

Think it is just ticking a box. Token gesture as the recent victims were 18.

You & I know that is absurd.

But when you consider what the Met and council could have included as part of the new conditions, I'll take it.

I'm going on the 18th Feb for Villalobos to check it out, hopefully some of the re-opening hype will have died down by then and it won't be completely rammed.

Probably going in (mostly) sober and leave out the gary's, don't quite fancy getting thrown out for life!

Friends who have been have said best to keep use to the cubical...apparently they are shit hot on keys going up the hooter on the dance floor

It's been like that for ages. Any consumption on the dancefloor has been cracked down on for years now. Even be careful in the cubicle I'd say, they will be watching you closely.

It's been like that for ages. Any consumption on the dancefloor has been cracked down on for years now. Even be careful in the cubicle I'd say, they will be watching you closely.

Ive been to fabric loads of times and i could do shit wherever lol

Do people not just take a pill before you go in anymore:confused:? How many keys of billy whizz would you need during the night..o_O

Last edited:

When I went in the early noughties, I remember the bogs being a funny layout and there being a cubicle guard. I ended up taking a long time out in a cubicle at the end of the night - the door seemed to be pulsating and I thought I could hear The Cheeky Girls being played. :lol: Look, if you're on stuff and passing through brightly lit areas, security are likely to pick up on it. I'd just be too paranoid to have a good time.

Back