Fabric

Ah makes sense. Last few years they have been playing with the fuse/carola/abode beefa crowd more and seemingly have got some more fans from that group.

Avoiding that crowd at at parties in London is imperative for a good night.

Sounds like a load of kids attended without really knowing what to expect and were disappointed
Well i'm glad i wasn't dancing anywhere near them. Everyone i spoke to was there specifically for Apollonia. Would have definitely been a shock to the tech house fans though - really percussive, hypnotic even.
i'm weirdly happy it would have pissed some people off :p

Well i'm glad i wasn't dancing anywhere near them. Everyone i spoke to was there specifically for Apollonia. Would have definitely been a shock to the tech house fans though - really percussive, hypnotic even.
i'm weirdly happy it would have pissed some people off :p
I went to this as well! Great to see Fabric back to it's best and forgot how good that sound system is!! Really did not understand any criticism, thought the French delivered even if Dyed couldn't make it!

Next up is the RPR & Friends 24 hrs event, very excited for this! Did anyone got to the 24 hr one the other week? Different music I know but just curious what it was like, done the birthdays a few times so assume similar to that just not as long.

I went to this as well! Great to see Fabric back to it's best and forgot how good that sound system is!! Really did not understand any criticism, thought the French delivered even if Dyed couldn't make it!

Next up is the RPR & Friends 24 hrs event, very excited for this! Did anyone got to the 24 hr one the other week? Different music I know but just curious what it was like, done the birthdays a few times so assume similar to that just not as long.
I think we have similar tastes

Heard that Jamie Jones was decent in Fabric yesterday. Although the No phone / camera policy not enforced judging by social media

seems like that rule went out the window all weekend :rolleyes:
Last time I went to see rodhad and red axes and only seen one guy filming - same as the bday before. Not suprised that people were filming in jamie Jones gig tbh hope it's just a matter of a crowd.

I still must stay fabric is top venue in london at the moment, 2nd time in the row no qs for drinks nor toilets, free water always available at the water bar. Amazing sound and really cool room 2 specially now thst you can go around the booth. Also no photo policy improved the vibe so much it's amazing to look around and see everyone dancing!!!

Also their line ups have been top tier, they even started nights in village underground! Got myself a ticket for dvs1 all nighter, not a huge fan of village underground tho - no space to chill.

So many quality nights next year in February not sure how I'm gonna make them all!!

How was it gents?
Best fabric ive been to in years. It was also the most packed ive seen fabric ever. Felt like the whole of paris came around. We got in at like 1:30 and caught Clarke for an hour at2 and he was solid as per. They open up all three entrances as the que went waaay past subway down the hill. Garnier and scan x went b2b from 3 to 7 and it was incredible. Garnier is sill the best a round.

I agree, we arrived just before 12 and they already had the biggest q I have ever seen! Seemed busier than fabric birthday! Still knowing how busy it was didn't have to wait to get served too long nor there were q for toilets - amazing! The more time on the dance floor the better :)

One of my friends never knew that there is room 3 in fabric all these years - I couldn't believe it lol so we went to check out room 3 for a bit to warm up, then headed to room 1 for works of intent which was alright. To our surprise it was almost 2am already so headed to room 2 for Dave and jesus christ he absolutely smashed it! It was my first time seeing him and being honest I wasn't sure how it will go because from listening his online I really didn't like the way he mixes (using a lot of chopping) but on the dancefloor it works very well.

At 4 we went to see Laurent b2b Scan X and at first it took awhile to adapt to slower tempo but once I got into the groove it was incredible - some of the stuff they played blew my mind. I couldn't believe when the music stopped that the night was over already - passed like a blink of an eye. Was about to leave but they dropped a few drum n bass tracks (or was it dubstep? Lol). Not a huge fan of dnb but they were pretty fun tracks to end the night and bloody hell what a night it was!

We continued in fold from 9am. When we got in the party was still popping. The lady machine and tasha played b2b, much slower compared to their usual sets but it was perfect fit for early morning. Highlight in fold was marron and voicedrone, really good sets! Also the vibe and the crowd in fold probably the best I have seen in UK! Wanted to stay till the end but had to leave at 2pm to catch megabus back to Wales. That was amazing 14 hours of raving!

Now will be back to fabric presents DVS1 all nighter at Village underground on the 25th, followed with richie hawtin at printworks on the 26th. Full recovery mode till then :)

I agree, we arrived just before 12 and they already had the biggest q I have ever seen! Seemed busier than fabric birthday! Still knowing how busy it was didn't have to wait to get served too long nor there were q for toilets - amazing! The more time on the dance floor the better :)

One of my friends never knew that there is room 3 in fabric all these years - I couldn't believe it lol so we went to check out room 3 for a bit to warm up, then headed to room 1 for works of intent which was alright. To our surprise it was almost 2am already so headed to room 2 for Dave and jesus christ he absolutely smashed it! It was my first time seeing him and being honest I wasn't sure how it will go because from listening his online I really didn't like the way he mixes (using a lot of chopping) but on the dancefloor it works very well.

At 4 we went to see Laurent b2b Scan X and at first it took awhile to adapt to slower tempo but once I got into the groove it was incredible - some of the stuff they played blew my mind. I couldn't believe when the music stopped that the night was over already - passed like a blink of an eye. Was about to leave but they dropped a few drum n bass tracks (or was it dubstep? Lol). Not a huge fan of dnb but they were pretty fun tracks to end the night and bloody hell what a night it was!

We continued in fold from 9am. When we got in the party was still popping. The lady machine and tasha played b2b, much slower compared to their usual sets but it was perfect fit for early morning. Highlight in fold was marron and voicedrone, really good sets! Also the vibe and the crowd in fold probably the best I have seen in UK! Wanted to stay till the end but had to leave at 2pm to catch megabus back to Wales. That was amazing 14 hours of raving!

Now will be back to fabric presents DVS1 all nighter at Village underground on the 25th, followed with richie hawtin at printworks on the 26th. Full recovery mode till then :)
Sounds amazing....glad you had a good night! I love fabric....its amazing

megabus I remembered had to get that back in the day !! Hahahha......bet that was a nightmare after clubbing

Back