Fabric

What’s the 24 hour Continuum gigs like at Fabric ? Safe to assume busy Saturday night / morning - drop off Sunday morning and busy again Sunday afternoon till close ? And usually room 1 ? Or do they move it around the rooms a bit ?
I’ve never been to Fabric🙁

What’s the 24 hour Continuum gigs like at Fabric ? Safe to assume busy Saturday night / morning - drop off Sunday morning and busy again Sunday afternoon till close ? And usually room 1 ? Or do they move it around the rooms a bit ?
Typically, they will open both rooms to start until about 8am Sunday when room 2 closes. Only been to one of them but didn't notice any real drop in numbers on the dance floor, assume mainly because they close parts of the venue in the quieter times. Room 3 sometimes has suprise sets over the course of the night/day/night. Highly recommend and very well organised as you'd expect from Fabric

Typically, they will open both rooms to start until about 8am Sunday when room 2 closes. Only been to one of them but didn't notice any real drop in numbers on the dance floor, assume mainly because they close parts of the venue in the quieter times. Room 3 sometimes has suprise sets over the course of the night/day/night. Highly recommend and very well organised as you'd expect from Fabric
I'm thinking of going to the Villalobos special in Feb but will only manage my normal 6 or so hours i reckon. Almost wish it was just a normal length night as the FOMO must be big

Yeah I’m planning on hitting Villalobos in Feb. Looking at the line up for this weekend looks like they are planning on keeping room 2 open longer than room 1?

Yeah I’m planning on hitting Villalobos in Feb. Looking at the line up for this weekend looks like they are planning on keeping room 2 open longer than room 1?
Well room two is the classic techno room so not surprised with that. Also, it's smaller so even if it gets quieter can still feel rather full.
I'm thinking of going to the Villalobos special in Feb but will only manage my normal 6 or so hours i reckon. Almost wish it was just a normal length night as the FOMO must be big
Just wait for the running order to come out, I'd imagine he will do his usual Fabric set time of 5am-11am, possibly another to close given it's his night. Very tempted by this one myself, nothing beats Sunday morning in Fabric with Villalobos and Richards delivering the soundtrack

Went to Fuse 24 hour …

Upsides - when Fabric is nicely busy and gets going there’s nowhere like it.

Apollonia nailed it, 5 hour set is perfect to go on a real journey.
Downsides

Been a fair bit since they reopened but the searches were incredibly thorough. One of our group had ‘bits’ taken off them incredibly well stashed. This then meant they played Russian roulette by sourcing inside 🙄

Drinks prices

Went to Fuse 24 hour …

Downsides

Been a fair bit since they reopened but the searches were incredibly thorough. One of our group had ‘bits’ taken off them incredibly well stashed. This then meant they played Russian roulette by sourcing inside 🙄

Drinks prices
At least they still let him in!

Go on?

Last time I went I thought it was still pretty reasonable, think it was ~£7.50 for a G&T and ~£2.50 bottle of water

Obviously that adds up over 24hrs
Yeah on reflection maybe a tad harsh, I was drinking doubles mainly. They did have a free water bar (and tea / coffee). Doubles were £12 or £14 I think.

Due to travel issues I got there later than expected and pretty much sober, plus one of our group having an unfortunate incident on the way in… I ended up spending about £80-£90 on alcohol over 8 hours which hurt a bit.

Yeah on reflection maybe a tad harsh, I was drinking doubles mainly. They did have a free water bar (and tea / coffee). Doubles were £12 or £14 I think.

Due to travel issues I got there later than expected and pretty much sober, plus one of our group having an unfortunate incident on the way in… I ended up spending about £80-£90 on alcohol over 8 hours which hurt a bit.
A nice cuppa tea at a rave sounds bloody fantastic to be fair

Went to Fuse 24 hour …

Downsides

Drinks prices
How well stashed???

Back to its best today imo… especially Ricardo. After coming in 75 mins late (standard) 11:45am until 2:45pm was a master class. When he’s on form, personally still the best out there and has been for a long time. Still blows my mind with some of the wizardry behind the booth.

He was a bit of a no show Sunday eve so feel sorry for those who went especially for the second

Big shout out to the security and clubbers alike. Good craic with minimal dickheads. Good job fabric

Last edited:
Back