Fabric

Back to its best today imo… especially Ricardo. After coming in 75 mins late (standard) 11:45am until 2:45pk was a master class. When he’s on form, personally still the best out there and has been for a long time. Still blows my mind with some of the wizardry behind the booth.

He was a bit of a no show Sunday eve so feel sorry for those who went especially for the second

Big shout out to the security and clubbers alike. Good cracic all with no dickheads. Good job fabric
Yeah, he wings it on the timekeeping but still can't beat him once he's in flight, eh Paul?

What's the craic with the 24 hour parties then? Can you rock up at any time?

Looking to go Sunday afternoon (were at The End reunion Sat night).

For the RV night they were selling discounted tickets for entry after 10am Sunday which allowed you to come & go as you please all day. They should have a list of different tickets on RA for the party you’re looking at.

Mint line up for the end reunion! I’ve never been to ‘Koko’ but i think it’s where Sven played at the end of last year - some mates were there and sent vids…venue looked absolutley pony to me👎

What’s gone on here then ? They were due to play Fabric Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

• 563A0343-CD0A-49C7-89E2-83E3A0C3991E.jpeg
    563A0343-CD0A-49C7-89E2-83E3A0C3991E.jpeg
    569 KB · Views: 50
how exactly do you recreate The End in a completely different club? Speaking as someone who spent 7 amazing years going there. Seems a bit snide using the same name for a completely different experience.

Back